GT Sport Mileage Exchange Refresh Brings Back the Mustang Gr.3 Road Car

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180612125308.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180612125322.png

Much as I have Loved the Entire Gran Turismo series of Games, and appreciate all the updates, fixes and Free DLC that's been coming out. :bowdown:

It's about time that Kaz / PD hired someone with a bit more Imagination. :boggled:
Who's specific job should be to add new / exciting content to the Mileage Exchange. 💡

Whilst we can all use the "Discover" function to find new Decals, Liveries and Racing Suits.👍
How hard can it be to add some New Helmet Designs to the ME ? :rolleyes:
Or failing that, maybe the chance to add some smaller sized decals to Helmets ? :cheers:

I'm sure that someone could have a load of fun, with some crazy new Driver Poses and maybe a gender / body type choice thrown in for good measure.

Surely the Wheel selection doesn't cover every single type ever made. :confused:
But even if it does, perhaps give us some crazy looking "Fantasy" ones, that are still track Legal. :cool:
(I'm not talking about ones with Lasers or Blades in the Hub, like in James Bond type Films.) :lol:

Just a thought...

Hm, I didn't have these colours:

• Redline Red Tri-Coat Paint – 500 Mi
  • Daytona gray, pearl effect – 500 Mi

Maybe they are from before I bought GT S? I bought GT S friday 24 november 2017 when it was black friday sale on Playstation Store.

Daytona Grey is from Week 7 (November 28 - December 5)

Ok thanks, that's before I started to collect the car manufacturer paint chips, even if I wanted to start this collection, I didn't have enough milage points :).

Last edited:
Hm, I didn't have these colours:

• Redline Red Tri-Coat Paint – 500 Mi
  • Daytona gray, pearl effect – 500 Mi

Maybe they are from before I bought GT S? I bought GT S friday 24 2017 when it was black friday sale on Playstation Store.
Redline Red is new, Daytona Grey is from Week 7 (November 28 - December 5) - although, curiously, I didn't have it either.

VXR
Missed the blue M4 safety car. Until next time.
I've already collected what appear to be all the safety car colors. I'm still collecting all the homologation special colors. So far we've seen the Mustang in orange, blue and now yellow. I will pick up the yellow one, in addition to any paint chips I'm missing. I have missed some paints from a few different weeks.

I've had one since it first appeared. It first appeared in orange and it's second appearance was in blue.

I got the blue one but it takes 2 mins to drop on Giallo etc. for the same effect.

Also the Corvette Grp3 is faster than this but the Mustang is still very entertaining.

I got the blue one but it takes 2 mins to drop on Giallo etc. for the same effect.

Also the Corvette Grp3 is faster than this but the Mustang is still very entertaining.
My favorite is the RCZ. I do plan to collect all the homologation specials in every color even if I have the paint chip.

My favorite is the RCZ. I do plan to collect all the homologation specials in every color even if I have the paint chip.

Geez you're keen. But I suppose if you have an excess of mileage then you may as well spend them.

I have the 7 cars now but I think I'll only buy 2nds of the ones I use a lot and that's basically the just Mazda 6 and the Corvette.

Not too keen on the 4wd ones and the 4c and RCZ leave me a bit cold.

Geez you're keen. But I suppose if you have an excess of mileage then you may as well spend them.

I have the 7 cars now but I think I'll only buy 2nds of the ones I use a lot and that's basically the just Mazda 6 and the Corvette.

I've had an excess of mileage points for several weeks now. At this point I'm just collecting homologation specials and paint chips.

So far, I've managed to buy two of each car / colour in the Mileage Exchange. I keep one "virgin" tucked away nice & safely in my Garage. The other I can modify (Power or Weight) or add Decals to. :cool:

Only one I've "missed" is the Blue Corvette that was around for the first THREE WEEKS after GT Sports Release !!! :banghead: :dunce:
I've repainted a different coloured one to make it look the same, but I know it's a cheat. :embarrassed:

[Edit: Added "The 4C is my Favourite by a Country Mile !!]

Re., the Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car...I did a One Make Arcade Race with one against 19 Opponents and lookey here.
We've already had the Blue, Orange and Yellow versions, on sale in the Mileage Exchange. But looks like Silver and Deep Candy Red, amongst others still to come.
5053127924563051008_0.jpg

It also comes in Bright Red, White, Black and Green versions.

4900572878787838472_0.jpg

A close up of the Green one, for those disbelieving souls.

4900572878924154368_0.jpg

8 (of the 9) Different Colours in one photo, just missing the Silver one.

5044688073308242432_0.jpg

Call me a dreamer, but wouldn't it be lovely if they stuck in some of the mega credit cars (Mira, XJ13 etc.) in the mileage exchange... even if just occasionally.

They wouldn't have to be super cheap... but more attainable than Cr20m... just sayin'.

Back