GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update Brings Back the Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car

Hopefully, they will give the currency more meaning in future with things like new cars, team vehicles to use in scapes, exclusive liveries, exclusive windscreen decals or specific decals which can go on headlamps or windows, track tutorials or a better range of accessories.
I like your idea of new liveries, maybe even new material textures/decals like carbon fiber, bare/brushed aluminium, kevlar and stuff like that. Or:
- Yellow headlight covers (and tire stickers) on road cars;
- Windshield banners in more than just two colors or with official manufacturer logos (like the McLaren 650S GT3);
- New interior colors for supercars. For example, orange is the only one available on the Veyron. Make 3 or 4 extra ones (tan leather, cream, black, alcantara blue).

I'm thinking these Mileage points are a prelude to us getting all the wheels as in GT4. It doesn't make sense to cap the points, when it's not possible to spend it all. I mean, it's not like exhausting Cr.

I think there's already people now who have 99,999 points and they have all the exchange cars they want and most of the wheels paints poses decals and they're just wasting points on upgrades on their cars... I believe there's a real odd mechanic where you can level up a car but the power doesnt get higher nor does the weight go down... try the F1500TA upgrades if you want to waste points.

I believe there's a real odd mechanic where you can level up a car but the power doesnt get higher nor does the weight go down... try the F1500TA upgrades if you want to waste points.
I think that is some kind of forced BOP, you can only upgrade the power down and weight up on the F1500T A and the Red Bull X2014 Standard, we can't upgrade the Audi e-tron VGT, Fittipaldi EF7 VGT, Racing Kart 125 Shifter, but that's only 5 cars out of 158 cars I can upgrade if I want to, but I don't upgrade my cars.

I think there's already people now who have 99,999 points and they have all the exchange cars they want and most of the wheels paints poses decals and they're just wasting points on upgrades on their cars

I have 99,999 milage points, but I don't buy the weels or all the paint chips just the original car manufacure paint chips, so I don't waste milage points, I don't know why I should do that, it dosen't bother me to stay on 99,999 milage points, but just recently I have started a Gr.3 road car collection and have 2 now, so I will spend some milage points in the future :D

What's going on at PD I wonder, is it all hands on deck for the FIA Gran Turismo Championship 2018 Series Season 2? First no content update in the end of last month and today the items in milage exchange is not changed :confused::

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180703112612.jpg

Edit.

Okay, ca an hour later the items is now changed:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180703121244.jpg

:) (sorry about that PD, please carry on :embarrassed: )

Last edited:
Back