GT Sport Mileage Exchange Updated: More New Wheels and Paints

Should be all available in the livery editor by default.

I think PD played it smart this way, Spreading out the wheels and paint colours and especially the one sticker each week makes it seem like were unlocking so much more content when in actuality if they just handed these things to us from the get-go we would see just how lacking it really is.

I think PD played it smart this way, Spreading out the wheels and paint colours and especially the one sticker each week makes it seem like were unlocking so much more content when in actuality if they just handed these things to us from the get-go we would see just how lacking it really is.

Yes ita a clever tactic indeed. Just like the gift car for driving 26 miles its all about encouraging frequent log ons given attention spans and interest these days are so short....

Given any missed paint will take potentially a year to re-appear not sure that I'd agree how lacking it is......

Nevermind given the 3 yr+ lifespan if you miss it one year you have another two chances.....

That means that if you miss a paint one week, you will, on average, be waiting two years for it to come up again...

However, I suspect that not every possible colour is available - there seems to be very few darker K paints - and there has already been one repeated paint. A year may be as long as you'll need to wait.

Dammit! Got to get my copy of GT Sport ASAP!

Anyway, I guess this is another strategy PD has to keep us playing and coming back to the game. Kinda keeps it fresh.

If you don't care about milage exchange items, why did you reply? And why did you bring up the discussion about the update here :grumpy:?

You would be surprised over how many owners of GT S who likes to make liveries, paint the weels etc, i have started to buy and collect all original colours myself, so if i buy a car and want to change to another original colour i can use the paint chips to do so ;), so the first thing i did today was to check out the new colours :embarrassed: :).

Yeah! I love the mileage shop and new wheels and paints. As a livery creator it's exciting to see what's up and new.

Yes ita a clever tactic indeed. Just like the gift car for driving 26 miles its all about encouraging frequent log ons given attention spans and interest these days are so short....

Given any missed paint will take potentially a year to re-appear not sure that I'd agree how lacking it is......

Nevermind given the 3 yr+ lifespan if you miss it one year you have another two chances.....

But the whole gift car thing clearly doesn't have a dupe check in place, That said if everybody played everyday for about 6months and never got dupes they would have pretty much every car without even spending any Cr.

I'm not entirely sure paint colours is a good argument to make, I mean with the colour picker there are millions of colours/shades that can be made, If PD had been smarter they could have implemented getting a paint colour from each car you buy/receive like they used to do.

I've been playing for approximately a month and have accrued I think about 8 race-car specific stickers (engine cut-off etc) still haven't seen anything like novice stickers, Granted whilst they are easy to make it would be nice to get a few each week instead of just 1 the past couple of weeks.

Yes, as far as I can tell there are 1008 possible colours, excluding unique manufacturer colours and Colorshift. I have no idea how many of those there are, as there's no way to tell...

There are 14 seemingly random paints each week (I'm not near my PC but that should be 118 so far), with two unique manufacturer paints and one or two Colorshifts.

That means that if you miss a paint one week, you will, on average, be waiting two years for it to come up again...

However, I suspect that not every possible colour is available - there seems to be very few darker K paints - and there has already been one repeated paint. A year may be as long as you'll need to wait.
Jesus, glad I didn’t miss British Racing Green then haha!

Should be all available in the livery editor by default.

Please make special colors for shapes. Now: blocking out parts of the car with decals doesn't match special colors. I hope the two new helmets are indeed new. The price on paints and wheels is low so I don't feel it's too bad, but that's just me.

Except this game has a larger rim selection than most other current gen games. Thats kinda sad considering NFS should have more but doesn't.
It also has more pain options than any game. The color shift/half matte/matte metallic options are non-existent in other games. PD should have just made the chromes/color shifts unlockables. What I do think is cool in Forza is you can select materials.

Except this game has a larger rim selection than most other current gen games. Thats kinda sad considering NFS should have more but doesn't.
It also has more pain options than any game. The color shift/half matte/matte metallic options are non-existent in other games. PD should have just made the chromes/color shifts unlockables. What I do think is cool in Forza is you can select materials.

Even Rocket League has these paint options, That said the colours are really rather limited but that is to be somewhat expected given the team based aspect.

Also I bet Rocket League would give GT:Sport a run for its money in the wheels numbers game with all the loot crates they seem to release every month :sly:

Even Rocket League has these paint options, That said the colours are really rather limited but that is to be somewhat expected given the team based aspect.

Also I bet Rocket League would give GT:Sport a run for its money in the wheels numbers game with all the loot crates they seem to release every month :sly:
Ah I forgot about rocket league. I still need to buy that, its one of the few games my brother and I both enjoy!

Funnily enough I get rammed less on that :sly:
Yeah, I played Motorstorm apocalypse almost daily for a year, ramming was rare and heavily shunned. Ironically that's one of the main purposes of the game . But it wasn't worth wasting your boost meter on ramming someone unless it was the last lap and you two were fighting for first on the straight, even then it would be better to over boost and catapult yourself to the finish line.

Yeah, I played Motorstorm apocalypse almost daily for a year, ramming was rare and heavily shunned. Ironically that's one of the main purposes of the game . But it wasn't worth wasting your boost meter on ramming someone unless it was the last lap and you two were fighting for first on the straight, even then it would be better to over boost and catapult yourself to the finish line.

If only PD could think of ways to try to mitigate rammers like oh I don't know, Novice stickers in the Mileage exchange and more racing etiquette videos perhaps with a quiz asking what each thing means :sly:

If you use the colour picker, you've 3 million paint variants for vehicles, and 3 million finishes for plain decals. (Solid/met/pearl & matt/satin/gloss.)

It's not a huge deal to miss a special finish for a while. Be creative.

How long do the cars and other things stay in the Exchange? I still need to get the Atenza.

Back