GT Sport Mileage Exchange Updated: More New Wheels and Paints

I haven't tried them yet, but I'm hoping the Black/blue pair of Gainers allow you to paint the bolt recess and rim rather than the spoke.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219125557.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219125610.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219125623.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219122920.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219122945.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219122958.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219123545.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219123557.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219123621.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219122127.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219122151.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171219122211.png

Last edited:
Who cares these stupidity. Where is big update?
If you don't care about milage exchange items, why did you reply? And why did you bring up the discussion about the update here :grumpy:?

You would be surprised over how many owners of GT S who likes to make liveries, paint the weels etc, i have started to buy and collect all original colours myself, so if i buy a car and want to change to another original colour i can use the paint chips to do so ;), so the first thing i did today was to check out the new colours :embarrassed: :).

Last edited:
Sorry for the question, I dont have my GT Sport yet so: these new exchanging itens, every week, they change or they add to the itens already in store?

I want my Bleu Alpine for Christmas haha

Hey! Hey! Somebody tell him to give it to me! Come on! Move! - Ice Man

Last edited:
So, if you dont buy the week itens you lose them? I hope they come back, sometime...
Yes.They also come back but It will take some time I guess
Yes, as far as I can tell there are 1008 possible colours, excluding unique manufacturer colours and Colorshift. I have no idea how many of those there are, as there's no way to tell...

There are 14 seemingly random paints each week (I'm not near my PC but that should be 118 so far), with two unique manufacturer paints and one or two Colorshifts.

That means that if you miss a paint one week, you will, on average, be waiting two years for it to come up again...

However, I suspect that not every possible colour is available - there seems to be very few darker K paints - and there has already been one repeated paint. A year may be as long as you'll need to wait.

Yes, as far as I can tell there are 1008 possible colours, excluding unique manufacturer colours and Colorshift. I have no idea how many of those there are, as there's no way to tell...

There are 14 seemingly random paints each week (I'm not near my PC but that should be 118 so far), with two unique manufacturer paints and one or two Colorshifts.

That means that if you miss a paint one week, you will, on average, be waiting two years for it to come up again...

However, I suspect that not every possible colour is available - there seems to be very few darker K paints - and there has already been one repeated paint.
Yeah one K paint came up again and that was the only one

Yeah one K paint came up again and that was the only one
Yeah, can't remember which and my awesome document that tells me is 130 miles away, but I recall it was a K3 half matte. Or a K1 matte. Or some mix of those. And it was like two or three weeks after it first appeared!

Oh god... why did i read this :lol:, you see, i didn't buy the Ferrari red (Corsa Rosso?) or the British Racing Green and i already regret that, but i regret it even more now :lol:, so now i have to hope for Sony not to release PS5 at least before the end of 2019 :embarrassed: and hope these colours will show up before the end of 2019 :lol:.

hope these colours will show up before the end of 2019 :lol:.
On the other hand, there's no reason it has to be 14 paints each week. PD might do a New Year sale, or a 20th Anniversary (EU/NA) special and put 500 up for a week - you never can tell!

Yeah, can't remember which and my awesome document that tells me is 130 miles away, but I recall it was a K3 half matte. Or a K1 matte. Or some mix of those. And it was like two or three weeks after it first appeared!
It`s from 28.November and it's K1 Matte Metallic

This limited time paint stuff is killing me! I have to get over this OCD/Gotta collect em all mindest.. I'm too busy to sit around and grind out milage points to buy a slightly different shade of blue! Argh, but I wants it!! :lol:
Just imagine fighting that mindset in all these games popping up with cash-grab loot boxes.

TONS of great colors this week, best week yet?

Jerome

Latest Posts

Back