GT Sport Mileage Exchange Updated: New Cars, Wheels and Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 37 comments
  • 12,100 views
WE HAVE A FACEPALM-DRIVER-POSE NOW :odd:
Which doesn't seem to work. It kept showing the wrong pose, even after reapplying it.
 
I've unlocked a couple of wheels but can't see them to swap over in the Livery Editor! any ideas what I'm doing wrong please?
The car that you're currently using is not compatible with those new wheels. Switch cars until you see the new wheels you bought. Bummer, I know.
 
I already have two of the EVOs. What makes this one different?
 
Personally, I think they should change everything daily, besides the cars. It's a bit too slow for me, but on the other side, people wouldn't be happy if it's daily. However, liking how they've nailed the stuff with the mile points.
 
I really hope they start adding more than 3 sponsors the the M.E. Additionally, I wish they would add manufactures decals to it as well
 
Does any one know if they will recycle the rims at any point? I missed some of the parts for rims and wanting to collect most of it.
 
Are the wheels you buy in mileage exchange helps your car or its only for looks?
 
I think its only looks.

An example would be the new 300zx - it comes with 225/50/16 stock.

If you move to a 17 or 18" tyre, you're moving to a say a 235/40/17 or a 245/40/18 - the game does not reflect the bigger tyre width only the tyre compound.

I'd love to be proven wrong here. Something like Forza Horizon even allows you to change tyre width and its reflected in grip.
 
Back