GT Sport Mileage Exchange Updated: New Cars, Wheels and Paints

Already nabbed the Evo Gr.B Road Car, and I'm having a blast with it. I also got all the new wheels and some of the paints (that red chrome and liquid metallic red are awesome :eek:. The AMG Safety Car, I'm not sure about that since I already have one thanks to the Collector's Edition, but the orange color seems nice though.

Already nabbed the Evo Gr.B Road Car, and I'm having a blast with it. I also got all the new wheels and some of the paints (that red chrome and liquid metallic red are awesome :eek:. The AMG Safety Car, I'm not sure about that since I already have one thanks to the Collector's Edition, but the orange color seems nice though.

How did you manage to get the collector's safety cars? Still trying to get a working code from psn.. :ouch:

How did you manage to get the collector's safety cars? Still trying to get a working code from psn.. :ouch:
The code for mine simply worked, but the thing is though, the PSN Trial voucher that came with my copy of the game didn't work. Weird.

With the Safety Car Pack DLC found in some digital and boxed versions of the game came a white BMW M4 Safety Car and a silver Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car. Up until last week there was a yellow M4 Safety Car in the mileage exchange, now it changed to an orange AMG GT Safety Car.

There are however quite a lot of colors for both of them, if you drive any one of these two in custom races with the highest AI opponent settings they become single make races like all other cars in Gr.X and you can see that the AI pics from a whole range of colors for both of them. IIIRC this is not the case with the GT-R Safety Car, there is only 1 livery/color for it I believe.

I got the cars from the Safety Car DLC pack and I like those colors the most since they represent real life, a silver Merc AMG GT safety car is used in F1 and a white M4 safety car in the DTM series.

But hey if you are a collector of rare things, have the mileage points to spare, want different liveries for scapes mode and don't mind multiple copies of the same car then go for it and collect the safety cars in all liveries. :) But I recommend getting everything else from the mileage exchange first though, it seems like the homologation "road cars" can only be obtained this way and it will probably take a while before they return in what seems to be a bi-weekly rotation loop of the mileage store.

Anyone mind posting photos of the Fluorescent Light Blue paint applied to something? Loved it in previous games.

Last edited:
With the Safety Car Pack DLC found in some digital and boxed versions of the game came a white BMW M4 Safety Car and a silver Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car. Up until last week there was a yellow M4 Safety Car in the mileage exchange, now it changed to an orange AMG GT Safety Car.

You got them with boxed versions if you were lucky. Still missing my collectors edition items. I find it funny how PD have 'listened' to the community by changing the daily races. But still don't acknowledge the code issue. That is IF PD did listen to the community. Changes to daily races might of been planned anyway.

But I recommend getting everything else from the mileage exchange first though, it seems like the homologation "road cars" can only be obtained this way and it will probably take a while before they return in what seems to be a bi-weekly rotation loop of the mileage store.

Seems to be 2 weeks for the cars and 1 week for the other items. Although stickers didn't change this time round. Or at least I don't think they did. Not played the game since yesterday morning.

TCG
But it doesn’t rain in GT:S.... ;)

It actually does and it will more...

for now only inside of the speedway in special events, we have clear rain and wet surface!
with updates I think it will be in more race tracks..

Mileage Exchange should be changed more often 2-3 times a week not sure if anyone else buys everything in one hit, I certainly do. I don't like waiting a week for it to change.

And as for the GT Sport collectors edition dlc pack I didn't get the pace car or any safety cars plus the Peoguet 908 HDi car was missing too. have to say I'm a little disappointed at the game maybe I'm stuck back in GT5 days which was a much better version.

Mileage Exchange should be changed more often 2-3 times a week not sure if anyone else buys everything in one hit, I certainly do. I don't like waiting a week for it to change.

And as for the GT Sport collectors edition dlc pack I didn't get the pace car or any safety cars plus the Peoguet 908 HDi car was missing too. have to say I'm a little disappointed at the game maybe I'm stuck back in GT5 days which was a much better version.

I don't think there is enough content for them to change that frequently. There are only 3 safety cars and just below 10 homologation cars. Same for the rims, stickers, poses, helmets etc, I'm not sure how many PD have prepared for the mileage exchange but those are not unlimited. :)

I like the system as it is, yes I bought everything in 1 go yesterday as well and spent the remaining mileage points in upgrading cars. I'm now working on building up my mileage amount again for next week.

This whole a week or two for a selection of items reminds me of the Online Dealership from Gran Turismo 5.

As much as i want to play GT Sport, sadly due to the release being so close to other games such as FIFA, WWE 2K18 and COD WWII, the PS4 is currently in my brother's hand.

I missed out on various paints and that Corvette Road car.

We don't see it rain though. Wet tracks don't count.

It actually does and it will more...

for now only inside of the speedway in special events, we have clear rain and wet surface!
with updates I think it will be in more race tracks..

Unfortunately not all wheels are available for all cars... Don’t know why PD did this :rolleyes:

It would be great to either a) get some sort of reasoning behind this, or b) be able to see which cars you have in your garage, or which cars in the game, the wheels can be applied to prior to purchasing them.

This limitation is a little frustrating.

Weird thing is that some old rims that you buy disappear (if you buy all new ones!) when changing them. Whats the point of buying them then? must be a glitch, because paints stay!

EDIT:
We don't see it rain though. Wet tracks don't count.

who is we? you meant you, because WE SEE rain there! it rains from up, play the game :D I know its nothing and only in small arena, but it does rain! :D Its an English UK rain though, its no rain forest rain for sure! :)

Last edited:
Anyone mind posting photos of the Fluorescent Light Blue paint applied to something? Loved it in previous games.
20171101192940.jpg

Latest Posts

Back