GT Sport Mileage Exchange Updated With New Rims and Paint

Wonder if this is a sign of new DLC (add in an emergency mop job tomorrow) dropping next week? Keep the same content in the shops bar minor items so as to create time to work on something bigger. Just a hunch :)

I pushed really hard to get the Mustang yesterday before it disappeared. Alas, I realised they were on for two weeks. Oh well, leaves me free for whatever is offered next week.

So, I asked if we could make production based race cars. That Gr.3 road car appears to be that. Are there Gr.4 road cars? Its closer to what I wanted in the game.
Bathurst 12H Focus RS
images

Bathurst 12H M4
Sherrins-640x465.png

I wanted an ATS Cup 20 or 21 for the Beetle ,,, and may even be a replica ,,, minimum a decal.

I start to think that the design editor can have more potential than the gameplay. Come more iconic rims, as well the old tracks that GT used, and others that never showed us, and some cars as well, and meanwhile, a track editor at the game level, and then, I buy a steering wheel.

GTalways, is what never comes out of my head.:banghead:

who gives a **** about paint and "rims...!

The Special Colours are the highlight for me personally each Tuesday. While I have not bothered to acquire many of the rims, poses and cars being offered since release day, I haven't missed out on a single colour yet.

The colours are more important to me than anything else that comes out of the Mileage Exchange store.

And I think it's a great job by PD this time around to have the special colours be available for purchase as opposed to GT6 where they were only available by completing the Seasonals (which I rarely did). Hence I missed out on many cool colours in GT6. Love how they made that better for Sport.

On that note, I wish more manufacturer colours would show up. I'd quite like Austin Yellow on the i3 for example. I could mimic it with the sliders, but I'd rather the exact chip.

The Special Colours are the highlight for me personally each Tuesday. While I have not bothered to acquire many of the rims, poses and cars being offered since release day, I haven't missed out on a single colour yet.

The colours are more important to me than anything else that comes out of the Mileage Exchange store.

And I think it's a great job by PD this time around to have the special colours be available for purchase as opposed to GT6 where they were only available by completing the Seasonals (which I rarely did). Hence I missed out on many cool colours in GT6. Love how they made that better for Sport.

do the paints replicate?

do the paints replicate?
Not sure what you mean.

If you're asking if the paints chips can be used over and over, and not ever expire, then yes.

If you're asking if the paint chips reappear in the mileage exchange, then yes. If you missed out on any particular paint you will get another chance as they rotate and come back. Just like the other items in the mileage exchange.

Back