GT Sport (November) Update Theory Discussion

England
Burnham-on-sea
MatthewNelson
Hi guys, it's been a while since I've last posted a topic or in a theory discussion so I thought of this. What are your opinions if PD was to do a big update for their November Update. 15 new cars, 3 new tracks etc.

So what are your thoughts on this, any ideas? Leave a comment below of this discussion.

Last edited:
maybe something like:
-1 real track: Spa or Laguna Seca
-1 Original track: maybe some classic from GT
12 cars:
- Pagani Huayra
- Toyota GT-one
- Some 2 new cars in the franchise, Porsche or Mclaren
- Classic GR.2 (GT500)
- Nissan R390GT1
- Classic Subaru Imprezza
- Jaguar XJ220
- Mclaren F1 GTR
- Mistubishi EVO V or VI
- NSX Type-R 2002
- Ferrari 599

My predictions are:

3 tracks:
-Silverstone
- Circuit de Catalunya
- Laguna Seca

12 Cars:
1.- Bugatti Chiron
2.- Mazda Autozam AZ-1
3.- Lexus LF-A
4.- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
5.- Go Pro Camaro
6.- Chris Fosberg 370Z
7.- Seat Ibiza Cupra
8.- Nissan Silvia S15
9.- Honda S2000
10.- BMW m135i
11.- Porsche Cayman 718
12.- Ferrari 288 GTO

-Rain and snow implemented for season 2 of FIA Championship

-New Scapes

Add the RF and this:

abarth-124-spider-cornering.jpg

For some odd reason this really spins my crank but the actual Mazdas feel quite boring to me.

The Italians just seem to be able to add that extra spice.

9 Miatas and Spa. WHat else do you need for the 1yr birthday?

What's the point? At some point Kaz will tweet something. There's an online event sometime this month I think, maybe something there.

I'd forego everything listed or theorized above if they gave us Racing Modification for road cars.

Pick you car, pick the preferred class (Gr.4, Gr.3 etc.) and hit the button. Let me spend some mileage points on making myself a Gr.4 RX7 thank you, ta.

it will probabbly just be the usual monthly update, nothing special, but...

it would be really cool if they brought back the classic original tracks

high speed ring
special stage route 5 (clubman variation, and maybe route 11? :v)
deep forest
trial mountain
autumn ring (mini variation)
grand valley (east variation)

and classic JGTC, JTCC cars

The course I'm looking most forward to is Spa, so hopefully that comes. What probably more likely is an original like Deep Forest or Grand Valley.

What I really want to see is an expansion of the VR options. I would love to do all campaign and arcade events in VR. Sport races in would be icing on the cake. If that happens I would never race without the glasses. Please make it happen, PD!

The course I'm looking most forward to is Spa, so hopefully that comes. What probably more likely is an original like Deep Forest or Grand Valley.

What I really want to see is an expansion of the VR options. I would love to do all campaign and arcade events in VR. Sport races in would be icing on the cake. If that happens I would never race without the glasses. Please make it happen, PD!
Frame rate issues prevent that. I've noticed on my Pro that if I start a race at the 'ring and start at the back there are frame rate issues until I pass a few cars. On the standard PS4 I noticed last night frame rate issues on turn three blue moon bay when there were a few cars to lap.

No idea why you can't do the circuit challange in VR though.

Spa sucks. Run off tarmac all over the place. Not worth the effort.

Ahh, thanks. I didn't realize Spa sucks. You saved me from driving on a track I loved on GT5/6 and AC/PC. Thanks but I'll make my own judgement and go off my experience at the track IRL and in games.
Course you will, as will everyone else on every track added to the game for all sorts of reasons. The heat death of the universe will happen before eveyone has the same opinion on the same track.

Back