GT Sport Photos

• Thread starter Chikane_GTR
  • 2,412 comments
Oh man, after seeing a couple of vids and those pics, i want to get a PS4 just to get to use GT Sport's photomode. As a photographer in real life too, i immediately familiarized with the camera options and it seems to literally have Lightroom included with it. Forza's got nothing compared to GTS.

Btw, can you download your pics in 4K with a standard PS4, or you absolutely need a PS4 Pro?

I guess I will have to wait for the full version now, but that particular option was not presented to me.

Hi @ScotteDawg This option was there as I made 2 liveries. As you choose a Decal it was the Folder to the left (It had Duplicate/Reverse) in there and it mirrored perfectly even across the bonnet/hood and Grill (the right way round too!) I.e Go Pro, The White GT Logo and even the Roof Larini sticker it mirrored to the other side of the roof. 👍

Oh man, after seeing a couple of vids and those pics, i want to get a PS4 just to get to use GT Sport's photomode. As a photographer in real life too, i immediately familiarized with the camera options and it seems to literally have Lightroom included with it. Forza's got nothing compared to GTS.

Btw, can you download your pics in 4K with a standard PS4, or you absolutely need a PS4 Pro?

Yep this was confirmed, you could even do this on the old PS3 by X2 Mag (3840x2160px) as I had many 4K shots from GT6 :cheers:

DJTHEKING I was playing GTS on regular PS4, so also can confirm 4K shots on normal PS4 👍

FkmjJOB.jpg

i2fnEOP.jpg

4tDL4lt.jpg

rHpRCac.jpg

both BMW M6 GT cars, racing each other around La Sarthe and the Ring

White - Team RLL #25 - Watkins Glen Retro Design
Yellow - Turner Motorsports #96
GT Sport - BMW M6 race 01.jpg
GT Sport - BMW M6 race 02.jpg
GT Sport - BMW M6 race 03.jpg

EDIT: Added another as I finished the Change Racing #16 Huracan GTD
GT Sport - IMSA race.jpg