GT Sport player here, does ACC have daily races or anything similar?

• Thread starter grp__kta
  • 9 comments
Offline racing against AI is a ton of fun in ACC though. Does not compare at all to AI races in GTS at all.

Second this! Unlike GTS, You can have some really competitive races against the AI in ACC. Worlds different than GTS!

When I started playing ACC regularly, I tried to race the AI at AI 100 Skill/100 Aggressive. That was too much. I had to back it down to 90/90 until I got a good feel for ACC and then started upping the skill/aggressiveness. I've been playing an hour or two everyday for 2 months now and I'm only up to 93/93 and I'm getting some great races against the AI at my skill level right now. As my skill and feel for ACC improves, I can up the skill/aggressiveness of the AI. I like that better than the "professional" level of AI in GTS that is SO SLOW and far from competitive.

For me, the upside to racing the AI in ACC is that it is competitive, I've stopped worrying about dive bombs and bad racing in general and my driving/racing skills have improved. All of that and I don't have to race other humans for a competitive race. I'll take it!

Well, the "competizione server" are like kind of "FIA events" a long race +- a hour between qualy and race.
And you have to have all stars of the tracks and at least 70SA rating points to be able to enter them.

Rating here work online and offline also, like others says, playing ACC against AI with rating system isn't the same as GT Sport, here AI is clean and really competitive.

You can also enter "fast races" online matchmaking you with other users or go to the preset ACC public lobbies with minimum of 40SA as entry requirement or 70SA as minimum requirement and getting some good races.

Enter a racing league is also a good option

Second this! Unlike GTS, You can have some really competitive races against the AI in ACC. Worlds different than GTS!

When I started playing ACC regularly, I tried to race the AI at AI 100 Skill/100 Aggressive. That was too much. I had to back it down to 90/90 until I got a good feel for ACC and then started upping the skill/aggressiveness. I've been playing an hour or two everyday for 2 months now and I'm only up to 93/93 and I'm getting some great races against the AI at my skill level right now. As my skill and feel for ACC improves, I can up the skill/aggressiveness of the AI. I like that better than the "professional" level of AI in GTS that is SO SLOW and far from competitive.

For me, the upside to racing the AI in ACC is that it is competitive, I've stopped worrying about dive bombs and bad racing in general and my driving/racing skills have improved. All of that and I don't have to race other humans for a competitive race. I'll take it!
Why not just put competiveness to 100? This is what makes them
AI dive bomb eachother.

I am a big GT racing fan especially British GT but I have no interest in playing offline and daily races give me a reason to play

The sim grid.
Sign up online they do daily races on ACC free to enter but not as many as GTS. From 2pm on

Back