GT Sport- Pre order thread

• Thread starter torque99
  • 374 comments
Not in a prime now area unfortunately. It doesn't bother me I didn't receive it today, I just thought they could have done the decent and let those who weren't going to receive it today, know. That way we could have made our own choice to cancel or not. Fair play to you and others who managed to get something out them though 👍

Don't hold your breath. Same thing happened to me and GAME Never shipped mine so I cancelled that one as well and went to a Store to pick one up luckily someone cancelled their pre order.
I've got the despatch note from the courier, so hopefully that should be the end of it

Just an update on my situation. Amazon gave me a £60 amazon gift card which I used to buy the Digital Deluxe edition of the game. It finished downloading 3 mins after midnight so was able to play for a while last night and some more this morning before work. @CJT7777 kindly pointed me in the direction of Shopto who had the CE in stock £10 cheaper than amazon so I ordered the CE from Shopto last night and when I got the despatched email this morning I cancelled the Amazon CE order.

Amazon got what they deserved after hiding the fact that they could not fulfil their orders of CE's. When I was speaking with the supervisor on chat last night even though he had told me they didn't have a CE for me my order still showed as delivering today. So they deserved to have to give me £60 credit and lose my CE order.

Well after you got some really shoddy treatment from Amazon you actually ended up play the game well before me! I waited in all day (day off work) and it was only delivered at 6pm. Still, I think most of us are up and running now at least. Shop.to are actually really good, I ordered Wipeout Omega Collection from them and got it a day early. Is your CE turning up today then?

Well after you got some really shoddy treatment from Amazon you actually ended up play the game well before me! I waited in all day (day off work) and it was only delivered at 6pm. Still, I think most of us are up and running now at least. Shop.to are actually really good, I ordered Wipeout Omega Collection from them and got it a day early. Is your CE turning up today then?
Yep it should be here today. I used to use Shopto but had forgotten about them. They seem cheaper than most so thanks again for posting the link.

My Steelbook from Amazon UK was meant to be dispatched yesterday, arriving 9pm latest today. Woke up this morning to an email from Amazon saying that they STILL don't have it in stock and would notify me when they think it will be delivered.

Think I'm just going to cancel my order and pick up a copy from a GAME store. Already got one reserved for me.

It's disappointing because I really wanted that Steelbook + it comes with a bit more than the GAME version and a couple quid cheaper, but I'm sick of waiting - Amazon can do one...

Did anyone pick up a Limited Edition from Game UK? A friend picked a copy up and on the back it says you get access to 3 cars and 500k credits - but there were no redeemable codes in the box so unsure how they are redeemed??

Did anyone pick up a Limited Edition from Game UK? A friend picked a copy up and on the back it says you get access to 3 cars and 500k credits - but there were no redeemable codes in the box so unsure how they are redeemed??

If you look on the back of the silver pack the art cards come in, there should be a little white sticker with the redeem code.

Amazon US Pre-Order: for those who did not receive their pre-order bonus code via email (i didn't), send a message to Help/support at Amazon referencing your order number. I did so and received my code within 12 hours in my email.
the Help area isnt easy to find at Amazon, but it's down there at the bottom

Help-->Need more help-->contact us ; is the pathway i discovered after searching long and hard.

I got an email from Amazon UK earlier on today telling me that they're preparing my Steelbook Edition for dispatch and i should receive a dispatch email within the next business day.

Not happy, how did amazon mess this up so badly?

I got an email from Amazon UK earlier on today telling me that they're preparing my Steelbook Edition for dispatch and i should receive a dispatch email within the next business day.

Not happy, how did amazon mess this up so badly?

Yup they were a Day late on My LE DS4. Finally arrived today. & Collectors Edition Just had no stock in the first place but It took them till Launch day to actually tell me that. I was fuming. Demanded £50 Gift Card & £50 Discount off ordering the T-GT from them. Arriving tomorrow.

I finally got a Collectors Edition from GAME In store in Kingston thankfully. I love it. Beautiful Box presentation and the Book is really nice quality like the McLaren Books they used to do!

Back