GT Sport- Pre order thread

• Thread starter torque99
  • 374 comments
22491938_10203700866038181_3693228578822615627_n.jpg

I'm in Digital Pre-order, how to gain this one or use 3-car pack and early access 8 cars?
Just buy the car or something else? all my car now from Driving School, Mission Challenge, and Daily Workout I'm too afraid and lazy buying car from brand central :/

I'm actually starting to regret cancelling my pre-order of the collectors edition from amazon even though i'm getting one from GAME i feel like i could have done some sort of giveaway on my YT channel

Went to bed early yesterday since I was already tired and didn't want to stay up until midnight since I have to go to work today. Now I'm super well rested since I slept so long, just fired up the PS4 quickly in the morning, switched to the GT:Sport dynamic theme, checked that there are no updates for the game anymore and switched it off again. I'm all set for a long session tonight when I come back home from work. :) Will probably also take a day off tomorrow.

OMG I am annoyed!!

Ordered the Steelbook Edition via Amazon on Saturday. Got an email this morning telling me they are not delivering it today and will send me an email in the near future about delivery!:banghead: :mad:

Got an email saying my collectors should be here around 3esh, the weird thing is i also ordered the GT Pad which came under the same order yet I received that this morning as a separate delivery.

Side note I thought this was white/pearl. Turns out its silver/grey.

gt pad.jpg

gt pad 2.jpg

22491938_10203700866038181_3693228578822615627_n.jpg

I'm in Digital Pre-order, how to gain this one or use 3-car pack and early access 8 cars?
Just buy the car or something else? all my car now from Driving School, Mission Challenge, and Daily Workout I'm too afraid and lazy buying car from brand central :/

All the cars should be already in the garage. I had ~20 cars (demo + pre-order + deluxe) waiting for me there when I first loaded up the game.

Pre-ordered Collectors edition from Amazon only to be told they had run out of stock. Cancelled order and ordered from Game, arriving tomorrow hopefully on next day delivery

All the cars should be already in the garage. I had ~20 cars (demo + pre-order + deluxe) waiting for me there when I first loaded up the game.
That's the problem, mine doesn't show even theme is locked :/

here's latest garage car from me all is from gift car, yes no car from pre-order bonus, what should I do?
22641680_10203701951145308_1869070200_o.png

So I'm guessing nobody else has had their Steelbook Edition delivered by Amazon.co.uk? Have you been notified when it should arrive?

So I'm guessing nobody else has had their Steelbook Edition delivered by Amazon.co.uk? Have you been notified when it should arrive?
I have. Check your delivery option. & view your order status. If it's 'Out for delivery' it'll be on the way.

image.png

Pre-ordered Collectors edition from Amazon only to be told they had run out of stock. Cancelled order and ordered from Game, arriving tomorrow hopefully on next day delivery

Don't hold your breath. Same thing happened to me and GAME Never shipped mine so I cancelled that one as well and went to a Store to pick one up luckily someone cancelled their pre order.

Just an update on my situation. Amazon gave me a £60 amazon gift card which I used to buy the Digital Deluxe edition of the game. It finished downloading 3 mins after midnight so was able to play for a while last night and some more this morning before work. @CJT7777 kindly pointed me in the direction of Shopto who had the CE in stock £10 cheaper than amazon so I ordered the CE from Shopto last night and when I got the despatched email this morning I cancelled the Amazon CE order.

Amazon got what they deserved after hiding the fact that they could not fulfil their orders of CE's. When I was speaking with the supervisor on chat last night even though he had told me they didn't have a CE for me my order still showed as delivering today. So they deserved to have to give me £60 credit and lose my CE order.

Also. I don't seem to have got the chrome helmet... And neither the Safety Car... And also got a problem with the doubled cars from multiple codes I got.

It's really nice to come home and see this waiting for you. :) It's taken a long time (pre-ordered in June last year already) but it's finally here! :D

XbDoCO0.jpg

The Mercedes-AMG GT model is actually quite detailed. Didn't look like it on other pictures I've seen but it's pretty much the same quality as the GT5 Collector's Edition model which is good. :) Some close-up shots.

PNZXa79.jpg

kBh1PyM.jpg

And it's already met up with my Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG model. ;)

kiOmvbY.jpg

Only thing I don't like is the different size of the base, looks a bit weird with them side by side. But I think I can get over that. :P

I always really like GT's Collector's Edition, even though the GT5 one had a bit more stuff in it (keychain + wallet). The book is also quite nice with a lot of high quality photo's and lots of information. Alright, now on to finally start playing GT Sport! :)

My GTS Limited Edition from Amazon was "Out for delivery" this morning when I checked before going to class. After I got back the mailbox was empty so I've been waiting around for the past hour for it to show up.

I get up to grab a drink out of the fridge and notice my roommate had grabbed the mail before he went to his class. Sitting right on the table:ouch::dunce:

I got dispatch notification yesterday, out for delivery this morning and it was here when I got home from work.

There is only a single code in the box (which I haven't redeemed yet). Will this give the pre order bonuses and the steelbook extras (cars & cash) too ? anyone redeemed it yet ?

Last edited:
Glad you have it. Mine allegedly arrives tomorrow, hopefully in the morning! It will be delivered by carrier with Prime
It could arrive tonight by 9:00pm because Amazon can deliver later on in the evening sometimes. I hope it does for you bud.

Any news what is going on with the pre-order bonuses? I'm missing my chrome helmet and a dynamic theme.

No not received mine today. Was saying all yesterday it would arrive today even though it had not been dispatched. Got a dispatched email around 2am saying it had been dispatched and will arrive Thursday.
Rang them up to complain but they just werent bothered, even saying I took the day off work (I didn't i'm off on the sick) they just weren't interested. So I asked for some sort of compensation and all they could do was 1 months free prime apparently.

Now, I like Amazon and have been a customer for many years but I don't think I will use them for a Pre-Order again. I only bought from there because It was discounted £2 for being a prime member and turned out to be couple of £££ dearer with the bonus content, than the standard edition.

They could have at least emailed customers yesterday to warn them they were low on stock and could not fulfill everyones order. Out of order for not doing so.

Feel for the people that did take time of work and not received the game to day.

I have had exactly same situation. Preordered it and then got the email at 2am that it won’t be delivered. I managed to get 25 pounds off (plus the £2 for being prime member)on the order and £15 gift card and I was pretty resigned until I saw on prime now app that they have it in stock with one hour delivery available. I couldn’t let them get away with that. It took me 3 phone calls and in the end I got it delivered via prime now and the difference of £27 refunded to the bank account.

The last manager I spoke to said something that they have it in stock it’s just some kind of glitch they were dealing with today. I would try again.

Back