GT Sport Release Dates October 17-19. 2017

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by AKps3, Jul 13, 2017.

1. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

I used the In-store exclusives as an example. I might've worded it that way, but I simply referenced what many consider to be a far worse example of Pre-Order content then simply paying to have early access to certain content (which thanks to the advent of Day 1 editions, now you don't even need to pre-order for that) .

I didn't say whether it did or didn't, I expressed that I wasn't even sure it could be called Micro-transactions because of how historically they are flashed front and center from the get go all around but yet in GT6, it more or less hidden in menus and it only existed just for people to have an easy 1,000,000 credits.

Exactly what was "Locked away" in micro-Transactions in GT6? Only thing I saw was three options for how much credits you wanted, nothing regarding tracks or cars or even races.

2. HarVee

HarVee

How about Hot Pink and Chrome. Make your metal horses look like a flamboyant energy drink.

3. silverman_GT

silverman_GT

Never thought I'd live to see the day...

ProjectF, torque99 and dimassa19 like this.
  4. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

What? Grinding isn't morally wrong for a AAA game at all. Micro transactions however are morally wrong because it seems unfair for those who want to play the game properly.

5. ghostrider135

ghostrider135

I don't know what part you don't understand, How much do I need to dumb it down? Excessively inflating ingame prices to promote "micro-transactions" like GTA-Online and GranTurismo6 goes hand in hand with people needing to grind to access things already in the game!!!

It's when companies do things like this and simpletons fail to realize what is happening that problems occur and it negatively affects the industry.

I was once taught a phrase that is very apt for these "micro-transaction" AAA games, "A FOOL and his MONEY are EASILY parted. :tup:

JoeCoyote, GRAFX21 and Imari like this.
  6. Chikane_GTR

Chikane_GTR (Banned)

Has there been any hints? Or even the smallest glimmer of light that the P1 will be in this game? :nervous::)

7. jm79

jm79

Yeah micro transactions do suck, but there are evil ways of doing it and not so evil ways. MGSV did it pretty well, Candy Crush not so much. Let's hope it's closer to the former, or not there at all.

8. Cowboy

Cowboy Premium

Well the LaFerrari is confirmed and if we get the 918, the P1 might come just to complete the trio.

Chikane likes this.
  9. torque99

torque99

GT also retweeted this original from Porsche (Re: GiF from above ^^) :cheers:

k12power, ProjectF and PRO_TOO like this.
  10. TheEvstar93

TheEvstar93

I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition from GAME.co.uk a couple of months ago.

I'm looking forward to this!

RedEyeJedi likes this.
  11. fikridroid

fikridroid

Earlier than usual mainline GT release date since I'm expected it to release at November or December, makes me excited and worried at the same time
    Hope that this isn't some ominous sign of delay :scared::lol:

RedEyeJedi likes this.
  12. RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

And so it begins 9pm est download will commence

13. RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Ditto