GT Sport Release Dates October 17-19. 2017

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 192 comments
I didn't see anything about it being "worse" than store exclusives. That was your assumption.

I used the In-store exclusives as an example. I might've worded it that way, but I simply referenced what many consider to be a far worse example of Pre-Order content then simply paying to have early access to certain content (which thanks to the advent of Day 1 editions, now you don't even need to pre-order for that) .

Just because some folks find them avoidable doesn't stop making them microtransactions. If that were the case we could say just about any game doesn't "technically" have them!

I didn't say whether it did or didn't, I expressed that I wasn't even sure it could be called Micro-transactions because of how historically they are flashed front and center from the get go all around but yet in GT6, it more or less hidden in menus and it only existed just for people to have an easy 1,000,000 credits.

Gran Turismo 6 had "micro" transactions and it ruined the game for alot of people, Locking things away and making someone grind in a game they paid AAA price for is morally wrong.

Exactly what was "Locked away" in micro-Transactions in GT6? Only thing I saw was three options for how much credits you wanted, nothing regarding tracks or cars or even races.

I hope they will give at least a special helmet or a paint chip for the beta players. midnight purple anyone or chrome ? ;)
How about Hot Pink and Chrome. Make your metal horses look like a flamboyant energy drink.

AnUoLMN.gif
:bowdown:
Never thought I'd live to see the day...

Gran Turismo 6 had "micro" transactions and it ruined the game for alot of people, Locking things away and making someone grind in a game they paid AAA price for is morally wrong.
What? Grinding isn't morally wrong for a AAA game at all. Micro transactions however are morally wrong because it seems unfair for those who want to play the game properly.

What? Grinding isn't morally wrong for a AAA game at all. Micro transactions however are morally wrong because it seems unfair for those who want to play the game properly.

I don't know what part you don't understand, How much do I need to dumb it down? Excessively inflating ingame prices to promote "micro-transactions" like GTA-Online and GranTurismo6 goes hand in hand with people needing to grind to access things already in the game!!!

It's when companies do things like this and simpletons fail to realize what is happening that problems occur and it negatively affects the industry.

I was once taught a phrase that is very apt for these "micro-transaction" AAA games, "A FOOL and his MONEY are EASILY parted. 👍

Yeah micro transactions do suck, but there are evil ways of doing it and not so evil ways. MGSV did it pretty well, Candy Crush not so much. Let's hope it's closer to the former, or not there at all.

Has there been any hints? Or even the smallest glimmer of light that the P1 will be in this game? :nervous::)
Well the LaFerrari is confirmed and if we get the 918, the P1 might come just to complete the trio.

Earlier than usual mainline GT release date since I'm expected it to release at November or December, makes me excited and worried at the same time
Hope that this isn't some ominous sign of delay :scared::lol:

Back