GT Sport save game issues

• Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 37 comments
Wait til you try 6-8, assuming you can get there.

I was afraid of save loss too. I've had a lot of save issues myself. I'm just assuming my last bit of work to complete the demo got saved. I'll find out tonight! :lol: Normally this kind of thing isn't an issue for PD.

Jerome

I got to 6-8 got gold AND saved the replay *poof* gone after the maintenance.

Well if the plan was to cut down server loads by getting players to cancel their pre-orders then it's worked. I'm out for the time being. I'll give it 3 months and see what state it's in.

OK guys i have found out what causes this and who will suffer from it

Its a game save issue, there are 2 gamesave happening 1 for progress for you and the other for stuff like cars and settings IE livery and cars in your garage

Yesterday before it all kicked off i notice my personal profile in the profile section was at yesterday morning and didn't move at all compared to my personal progress on the main boot up page They hadnt been syncing up together as the main page i got to level 17 and 700,000 credit plus other stuff after a 14 hour stint this didnt match my personal profile and when the servers kicked off yesterday thats when i lost all that was done yesterday so it didn't sync up somehow

Now going back on this morning i've had 2 Daily miles cars withing 5 mins without driving and they are the same vehicle i got yesterday early morning so now have 3 Aston Martins LOL this also shows the carousel random thing isnt random at all as the game knows what its going to give you, 3 times and 3 identical cars LOL cannot even sell em

Now back to the save issue its all good my end now i've just done some races and won stuff and both the main pages details on top right of screen and the profile page are synced together now now and rising together

Still sickeninmg after loosing all that stuff though

After fully reading this thread, it seems the issue is as simple as synchronization problem. Usually when I found something out of sync, I restart the game immediately.

My case was call of duty IW game. I am supposed to get double XP after using a 2XP token then go prestige but the game refused. I simply restart the game, the game re-sync and I am getting correct level progress. (then able to go prestige).

I got to 6-8 got gold AND saved the replay *poof* gone after the maintenance.

My game got saved. They have a disclaimer about the save issue now. If you go switch cars in your garage it will save your game successfully each time. I tried it many times and every time I re-launched the game it was saved. Good, quick work around 👍

Jerome

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony =/= PD
PD are a first party studio and a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony, the are also publishing the title and running the servers. So just directing people to PD doesn't wash.

And this is not a GTS vs thread, so please don't turn it into one.

Back