GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Please can somebody make an svg file of this. Planning on making a Moog/Mighty Car Mods style mini
If you can wait a day or more I may be able to see what I can come up with.

Edit: found some time and did the first one.
Untitled.png

Attachments

• badge1multiclone.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I'm asking this here rather than the bug thread but I'll post there if necessary but is anyone having a problem
changing the colours on decals they have in collection?

I have a Miku decal that I used and changed the colour on the Mini Cooper 65 yesterday but in a half asleep
moment this morning I deleted the livery and now trying to recreate it won't let me change the colour on
the decal. Any ideas?

I'm asking this here rather than the bug thread but I'll post there if necessary but is anyone having a problem
changing the colours on decals they have in collection?

I have a Miku decal that I used and changed the colour on the Mini Cooper 65 yesterday but in a half asleep
moment this morning I deleted the livery and now trying to recreate it won't let me change the colour on
the decal. Any ideas?

Is the decal one you've uploaded or one that's been added to your collection? I wonder if the original has been removed that might limit the options perhaps.

Is the decal one you've uploaded or one that's been added to your collection? I wonder if the original has been removed that might limit the options perhaps.

One added to collection, I've found the cause of the problem. I came back to the game from rest mode and it disabled the
colour tab in the livery editor, resetting the game fixed the problem so something to all keep in mind.

Hello all, new to the forums here and new to custom decals. How are we all doing?

I've been having a wee play and look about at uploading some custom decals but all that I find online are too big in file size and I mean way too big. I will have a proper read through this thread and have a search myself to see if I can find a solution but if anyone can help or point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
Right now I'm looking for a Perrier logo, green background white writing and yellow trim essentials and preferably the one that fades towards the centre.

I've found vector logos online and downloaded then converted to svg but they all end up closer to 200mb rather than 15.

Im hoping to get involved in the liveries competitions.

_20180830_122447.JPG
_20180830_122447.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, new to the forums here and new to custom decals. How are we all doing?

I've been having a wee play and look about at uploading some custom decals but all that I find online are too big in file size and I mean way too big. I will have a proper read through this thread and have a search myself to see if I can find a solution but if anyone can help or point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
Right now I'm looking for a Perrier logo, green background white writing and yellow trim essentials and preferably the one that fades towards the centre.

I've found vector logos online and downloaded then converted to svg but they all end up closer to 200mb rather than 15.

View attachment 762614 View attachment 762614

Hi there! Welcome to GTPlanet! :)

There are many reasons why a file you find online is too big, and when you do ‘automatic conversions’ there’s also many reasons it’s too big.

I won’t go on and list everything here, but I will lead you to this thread, where you’ll find all sorts of useful information scattered around.

I also merged your two posts, as on this forum it’s frowned upon if you double post. Worth having a read here as well, to familiarize yourself with the dos and don’ts on this forum.

If there is anything else, don’t hesitate to ask! The GTPlanet community is a great one. I wish I could help you with your logo, but I have a ton of my own to do right now! :lol:

Good luck, and have fun!

Hi there! Welcome to GTPlanet! :)

There are many reasons why a file you find online is too big, and when you do ‘automatic conversions’ there’s also many reasons it’s too big.

I won’t go on and list everything here, but I will lead you to this thread, where you’ll find all sorts of useful information scattered around.

I also merged your two posts, as on this forum it’s frowned upon if you double post. Worth having a read here as well, to familiarize yourself with the dos and don’ts on this forum.

If there is anything else, don’t hesitate to ask! The GTPlanet community is a great one. I wish I could help you with your logo, but I have a ton of my own to do right now! :lol:

Good luck, and have fun!

Thanks, I've been through quite a bit of that thread today and gone and got inkscape to have a wee play about with but am going nowhere fast. I'll stick with it but over a period of time. Truth is I get a few hours to play on my day off and would rather drive than create but I'll chip away at it over the coming months as in reality it will be a handy skill to have and not just for GT.

Thanks again

View attachment 762614 View attachment 762614

24flnd1.png

Attachments

• Perrier_Logo.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 16
O.K. so I found a free logo creator and figured I'd give it a shot. That way I can "stamp" my creations... can someone please "GTsportify" the attached image?

Thank you

Attachments

• 799dd3f7-e6f1-49a6-b3d1-11a2760ed41f.png
    799dd3f7-e6f1-49a6-b3d1-11a2760ed41f.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 15
hi guys, I'm newbie here.
may I know if anyone has decals <Broemmler.de> and <SCHNUSENBERG Steuerberater> on this GT-R?
thanks in advance! :D
09jki5d.jpg

Hello! Welcome to GTPlanet!

I saw your request when you posted it but wasn't really keen on doing any requests at the time.

But! I actually needed some decals on this car today, and since I prefer to make my decals myself and not ask anyone for help unless I absolutely have to, I actually needed those two decals myself.

I couldn't find them so I had to make them from scratch. The line on the Brömmler logo doesn't look so good maybe, but I had to work with what I had. For a small decal, it shouldn't really be that visible.

Hope this works for you. I have no plans on doing a better job, since I made these to use myself as well.

GTR.png

Attachments

• Arkiv.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
Uploaded to game and the gradient for butterfly was blanking the image out so I'm just remaking that today and we will be done!

Thx a lot for all your effort, just let me know the tags you used or your psn and I'll be able to track them down. Or you could attach them here as a .zip file.

Cheers:cheers:

Hello! Welcome to GTPlanet!

I saw your request when you posted it but wasn't really keen on doing any requests at the time.

But! I actually needed some decals on this car today, and since I prefer to make my decals myself and not ask anyone for help unless I absolutely have to, I actually needed those two decals myself.

I couldn't find them so I had to make them from scratch. The line on the Brömmler logo doesn't look so good maybe, but I had to work with what I had. For a small decal, it shouldn't really be that visible.

Hope this works for you. I have no plans on doing a better job, since I made these to use myself as well.

View attachment 762912

OMG!!! Thank you so much for your work!!!:bowdown:

Thx a lot for all your effort, just let me know the tags you used or your psn and I'll be able to track them down. Or you could attach them here as a .zip file.

Cheers:cheers:
It's missing one logo which I hope to have for you by the end of the night but I'm unsure and I'm busy all day tomorrow. I've had to seperate the butterfly and use solid colours as the game doesn't seem to like multi gradients

Attachments

• Diabetic logos.zip
    14 KB · Views: 11
Back