GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
I have a couple of requests and a couple of top secret requests (as it would give the game away to show them publicly now!) please help if you can it’d mean a lot!

I’ve tried searching on GT Sport for them but can’t find them anywhere, I’m sure at least the first one is about but I’ve no idea how it’s tagged! Anyway...

First one*!;

f898c680161ff9504fe5f7e6dc19702d.jpg

Second two; please pm me if interested and I’ll send them over!!

Last edited:
DeJavu Sans was about right with a bit of a squish.
View attachment 739368

I have a couple of requests and a couple of top secret requests (as it would give the game away to show them publicly now!) please help if you can it’d mean a lot!

I’ve tried searching on GT Sport for them but can’t find them anywhere, I’m sure at least the first one is about but I’ve no idea how it’s tagged! Anyway...

First two;

Rising_Star_Logo_Web-News.JPG

Rising star is in the top quote or on P89 of this thread, you just need to add the BRDC shield which there are plenty of in game.

First one*!;

f898c680161ff9504fe5f7e6dc19702d.jpg

Second two; please pm me if interested and I’ll send them over!!

Found two of the decals that I need, would love if someone could help me out!!

eb27c2f6a20a34a2380ee949361c83a7.jpg

And then I need the below logo but I’m all red rather than part of it being back;

c018f838-69ba-4ee7-8e23-9d89248bd647_image_png.png

Again I still have a secret decal I need to finish it off, but these would be a massive MASSIVE help :bowdown:

I really hate to ask for a “rush” job and cut in front of existing requests, but could one of you fine decal makers create this flag decal for me please? I plan to create some 9/11 liveries for the cars I will be running in next weeks combos in my racing league.
I greatly appreciate any and all effort to get this done quickly.

599751EF-F191-44AD-B0EC-4BF89053C893.jpeg

I’d love to get these two on a car in game. Just the characters, not the backgrounds. Are these even possible in multiple pieces?

4F0DA4CF-6F4B-4485-AF91-316AADD52118.jpeg
EC69B374-7BC6-4F8C-9EDE-48AEA114A699.jpeg

Attachments

• 2E66E70D-6E12-4B5F-ABAE-436335BA69FC.jpeg
    2E66E70D-6E12-4B5F-ABAE-436335BA69FC.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 11
Preface: I am in no rush at all for anything in this request as this community has already done more than enough and come through for me before.

So to my friends who assisted before, @ArtificialSky @Maninashed @D-Max , or anyone else out there that can help..... my son, Nathan, and I did it again and volunteered on a Ferrari 488 GT class car for the season finale of the Pirelli World Challenge at Watkins Glen.
IMG_20180902_094718.jpg

This is now the second time this summer my 9 year old and I have had the honor to be accepted on a racing crew thanks to our friend Nat, pictured here with sunglasses in his cap, who actually is a true Ferrari mechanic and travels all over the world crewing on Ferrari teams, to the most iconic of tracks, to work on these dream cars for Ferrari. (Literally calls Leguna Seca his second home and isn't joking)
You all came through with missing decals for when we did this at the Ferrari Challenge at Watkins Glen at the end of July with the Brian Kaminskey car. Couldnt have done it without your decal creations for us to make this replica
Screenshot_20180903-180728~2.png
20180727_085322.jpg

(The gear type logo on the side door that also appears on the roof was added later in the race weekend, see below)
20180728_153407.jpg

So now, thanks to Nat and TR3 Racing, we have yet another Ferrari Family and car we have put our time, heart, and soul into helping out and would love to relive it virtually by creating it in GT Sport. (Yes we know it's the 458 and not the 488, but close enough until an update adds it.....they really should, it's an amazing machine).

With all that being said......and if anyone is still reading ......#TLDR (sorry), I have some decal creation request so I can make this car for him as well to drive.

(We also worked on cars in the TCA class for Subaru on BRZ's for TechSport Racing, but let's take this one car request at a time)

Thank you all in advance, and again, there is no rush on these what so ever.
IMG_20180901_102236.jpg

IMG_20180902_092824.jpg
IMG_20180902_092817.jpg
IMG_20180902_092838.jpg

The ADV.1, and if the Exotics on Las Olas is better than the previous to capture, already have the Pirelli so no need for that.
IMG_20180901_083003.jpg
IMG_20180901_082955.jpg

Only the Spaa05 and SN Mortgage here, have the Crowdstrike decal.
IMG_20180901_083010.jpg
IMG_20180902_092854.jpg

These are the official side sponsor stacks of the Pirelli World Challenge cars for all classes. I didn't know if this could be created as one individual decal itself. I've seen and used NASCAR ones where instead of individual decals, it was the entire stack. If not, I know the PWC official logo and VP Fuels exist, not 100% on the others.
IMG_20180901_083129.jpg

I have the PWC number board and all the official number fonts for the series and with the car being a simple white color, it's really just a decal oriented replica we are looking for (though I am graciously aware that there are many of them)

No rush at all needs to be repeated and a very special thank you all so very, very much. Again.

PS - if you care to wonder how we did this weekend, let me plug the Pirelli World Challenge YouTube Channel that streams the races live, free too, and will in due time, usually within a week or so, post them on their channel.

Until then, I'll leave you some spoilers:

Saturday Race - P2!
IMG_20180901_145612.jpg
IMG_20180901_151150.jpg
IMG957064.jpg

Sunday Race
IMG_20180902_132634.jpg
IMG_20180902_135136.jpg
IMG_20180902_135747.jpg

Crashed out Turn 1, Lap1. Just like a GT Sport daily race! Hahahahahaha! Except this was likely $60-$80,000 in damage they were estimating. Seriously though, first thought when it happened was about GT Sport dailies.

On behalf of myself, my son, and the entire TR3 Racing team, we thank you for your time and assistance with this request!
IMG_20180902_151243.jpg

Last edited:
I would be really thankful if someone could convert these to svg's.

2000px-Sign_language_Y.svg.png il_fullxfull.1247861034_82tp.jpg SurfsUp.jpg

With the 'SURF's UP' one, I need only the text - the background is all wrong!

Thanks to the person who chooses to do this!

Preface: I am in no rush at all for anything in this request as this community has already done more than enough and come through for me before.

So to my friends who assisted before, @ArtificialSky @Maninashed @D-Max , or anyone else out there that can help..... my son, Nathan, and I did it again and volunteered on a Ferrari 488 GT class car for the season finale of the Pirelli World Challenge at Watkins Glen.
View attachment 763472
This is now the second time this summer my 9 year old and I have had the honor to be accepted on a racing crew thanks to our friend Nat, pictured here with sunglasses in his cap, who actually is a true Ferrari mechanic and travels all over the world crewing on Ferrari teams, to the most iconic of tracks, to work on these dream cars for Ferrari. (Literally calls Leguna Seca his second home and isn't joking)
You all came through with missing decals for when we did this at the Ferrari Challenge at Watkins Glen at the end of July with the Brian Kaminskey car. Couldnt have done it without your decal creations for us to make this replicaView attachment 763477 View attachment 763478
(The gear type logo on the side door that also appears on the roof was added later in the race weekend, see below)View attachment 763480

So now, thanks to Nat and TR3 Racing, we have yet another Ferrari Family and car we have put our time, heart, and soul into helping out and would love to relive it virtually by creating it in GT Sport. (Yes we know it's the 458 and not the 488, but close enough until an update adds it.....they really should, it's an amazing machine).

With all that being said......and if anyone is still reading ......#TLDR (sorry), I have some decal creation request so I can make this car for him as well to drive.

(We also worked on cars in the TCA class for Subaru on BRZ's for TechSport Racing, but let's take this one car request at a time)

Thank you all in advance, and again, there is no rush on these what so ever.
View attachment 763515
View attachment 763483 View attachment 763482View attachment 763484
The ADV.1, and if the Exotics on Las Olas is better than the previous to capture, already have the Pirelli so no need for that.
View attachment 763485View attachment 763487
Only the Spaa05 and SN Mortgage here, have the Crowdstrike decal.
View attachment 763488 View attachment 763493
These are the official side sponsor stacks of the Pirelli World Challenge cars for all classes. I didn't know if this could be created as one individual decal itself. I've seen and used NASCAR ones where instead of individual decals, it was the entire stack. If not, I know the PWC official logo and VP Fuels exist, not 100% on the others.
View attachment 763500

I have the PWC number board and all the official number fonts for the series and with the car being a simple white color, it's really just a decal oriented replica we are looking for (though I am graciously aware that there are many of them)

No rush at all needs to be repeated and a very special thank you all so very, very much. Again.

PS - if you care to wonder how we did this weekend, let me plug the Pirelli World Challenge YouTube Channel that streams the races live, free too, and will in due time, usually within a week or so, post them on their channel.

Until then, I'll leave you some spoilers:

Saturday Race - P2!
View attachment 763505 View attachment 763506 View attachment 763507

Sunday RaceView attachment 763508 View attachment 763509 View attachment 763510
Crashed out Turn 1, Lap1. Just like a GT Sport daily race! Hahahahahaha! Except this was likely $60-$80,000 in damage they were estimating. Seriously though, first thought when it happened was about GT Sport dailies.

On behalf of myself, my son, and the entire TR3 Racing team, we thank you for your time and assistance with this request!
View attachment 763511
you guys are really lucky! Not often that happens once never mind twice! I will say, good job getting the right pictures haha. You obviously had us in mind! Once I have completed the decal I'm doing or safoo (when I actually find time to finish it) I will make a start which I'm hoping will be today. That's if no one else has done it!

you guys are really lucky! Not often that happens once never mind twice! I will say, good job getting the right pictures haha. You obviously had us in mind! Once I have completed the decal I'm doing or safoo (when I actually find time to finish it) I will make a start which I'm hoping will be today. That's if no one else has done it!
@D-Max I did have you all in mind for sure, but it was my son who said Friday after the afternoon practice round, and I quote -

"Daddy, make sure you take really good pictures of the decals so that maybe your Gran Turismo friends can help you make these like last time because I don't think these are all in discover because I've never seen them."

Take your time and no rush at all, I know there are a lot a decals to be asking for in one request.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
@Safoo slowly but surely finishing this very detailed piece. I don't have a lot left but it's very challenging! My biggest concern is how many parts i will need to break it into!

@Safoo slowly but surely finishing this very detailed piece. I don't have a lot left but it's very challenging! My biggest concern is how many parts i will need to break it into!
No worries, your efforts are greatly appreciated, that one is full of little icons!!!
...Waiting with baited breath... ;)

I really hate to ask for a “rush” job and cut in front of existing requests, but could one of you fine decal makers create this flag decal for me please? I plan to create some 9/11 liveries for the cars I will be running in next weeks combos in my racing league.
I greatly appreciate any and all effort to get this done quickly.

View attachment 763225

upload_2018-9-5_0-14-10.png

Attachments

• 911flag.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 12
No worries, your efforts are greatly appreciated, that one is full of little icons!!!
...Waiting with baited breath... ;)
Haha it won't don't dissapoint! I've uploaded it a couple of times in game to keep on top that it's working and it's looking good. It makes it all the more pleasing that its detailed and working!

snip (allot)

Even though the photos are clean any logos that can be found online are better to recreate as they are not distorted by the contours of the car.
Here is one I have done from a quick search online.
exotics.png

Edit: Plus this one.
SN.png

Edit 2 Found this pdf should help with the livery

Attachments

• exotics.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 13
  • SNgrads.zip
    2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back