GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hey guys! New to GT Planet. Was hoping somepne could do the driveclub accolade stickers for me? Working on a few projects and those stickers would REALLY help out. Thanks guys!
No one will do these if you are not even prepared to supply pictures. There are literally dozens of these stickers in Driveclub and you say you want all of them.
I suggest you take a few screenshots on your ps4 of a few of them. Save them to a usb stick. Pick about 3 or 4 that you want and upload them here.
If you do a bit of legwork yourself others may be more inclined to help.

Here is the first one.

Attachments

• lazarus.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 9

Attachments

• logo.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 12
Try this out. Tried matching gradients that you had. All arrows should be longer than you need. Let us know if you think it needs tweaking .

Brilliant work mate, much appreciated, 👍 making the liveries now, you probably already know its Manthey Racing, I will send picture when they are done, thank you so much. :cheers:

@Maninashed thanks so much liveries are done with your help!

Both Manthey Liveries plus many more replicas are shared on my profile @Toshost

BFB8B7E7-FA26-4B9D-8FD8-8BA08100255C.jpeg

Here they are, I don't know why they are so big, they are just black pine trees.

If anyone is able to resize these to under 15kb I'd be forever grateful.

EDIT: If necessary all I would really need is the tips of the trees, so everything under were it is solid black could be cut out.

Attachments

• DECALS.zip
    38.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Special request, might be a tough one. Doesn't have to be identical so you can use your imagination slightly. Looking for something similar to the oil splashes on the sides of the 2017 Bathurst #24 Nissan GT-R GT3. I'm making a tribute livery on another car and already settled on something to replace it but if someone here wants to take a shot at it, I would be grateful. :)

endurance-nissan-motorsport-gt-r-nismo-gt3-shakedown-2017-nissan-gt-r-nismo-gt3-livery-for.jpg

Here they are, I don't know why they are so big, they are just black pine trees.

EDIT: If necessary all I would really need is the tips of the trees, so everything under were it is solid black could be cut out.
They are both full of unnecessary nodes.

upload_2019-4-1_19-57-42.png

You'd be able to get the same effect even if you removed 9 tenths of those nodes.

For the small group of trees I just used the Inkscape simplify path function which does an auto reduce nodes. Looses a bit of detail.
The bigger group of trees I cut the path to only have two trees and cloned them to do a facsimile of the rest.
In fact if you had one tree you could clone all the rest. Clone does not redraw all the nodes it just reproduces the path in a different spot, the clone can have its own size, rotation etc. Even color if original has an undefined paint color, gradients as well.

Attachments

• pines.zip
    13.3 KB · Views: 8
No one will do these if you are not even prepared to supply pictures. There are literally dozens of these stickers in Driveclub and you say you want all of them.
I suggest you take a few screenshots on your ps4 of a few of them. Save them to a usb stick. Pick about 3 or 4 that you want and upload them here.
If you do a bit of legwork yourself others may be more inclined to help.
Will do! Sorry im new to the thread. Ill snag some of the accolades when i can

Can't remember if the accolades appeared bigger on screen under the accolades section, or if when you could apply them to the livery. The bigger the better for a trace.
I have the screenshots of what i need. Just need to crop them for you guys. It will be all of them but no rush :) i should have them all up here in 48 hours

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to have these logos created? The TDC logo on its own and the text on it's own if possible? Just plain white, no background, so that it can be changed colour to suit.

Thanks a lot :)

Attachments

• TCD01.jpg
    TCD01.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 8
  • TCD02.jpg
    TCD02.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 8
I have the screenshots of what i need. Just need to crop them for you guys. It will be all of them but no rush :) i should have them all up here in 48 hours
If there are a huge number of pics you could put them all in one zip file. Had a quick look online and most pictures were low res. Only found 1 1920 x 1080 pic that had four accolades showing. All the bases seem to be the same and the inner graphic looks fairly simple. Should be possible.

Could someone do this one:
View attachment 811559
And just the Lackawanna font with no shadow on this one?
View attachment 811560

Here's the first one, struggling to find a suitable font for the other at the moment. Perhaps someone else will have better luck. The first one has News Gothic Extra Condensed as the font if you're interested.

Attachments

• Lackwanna_railroad_logo (1).zip
    2 KB · Views: 11
Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to have these logos created? The TDC logo on its own and the text on it's own if possible? Just plain white, no background, so that it can be changed colour to suit.

Thanks a lot :)

Here you go..

Attachments

• Clydeside.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 10
I have a few things I'd like if someone can have a crack at it.

This is the monster from a packet of Monster Munch:

Can I have its... various bits as separate decals please? The body, the eye, the nose, the mouth and the big arm thing at the top, please.

If there are a huge number of pics you could put them all in one zip file. Had a quick look online and most pictures were low res. Only found 1 1920 x 1080 pic that had four accolades showing. All the bases seem to be the same and the inner graphic looks fairly simple. Should be possible.
I had to share all to facebook amd then crop on my phone. Quality wont be the best but ill be uploading them in a minute here. Thank y9u for your patience. Im really new to this forum thing xD

Here is one. Unfortunately my phone will not let me do multiples (i hit upload a file and nothing happens.) I am extremely sorry for any spam guys...

Attachments

• 20190402_200737.jpg
    20190402_200737.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back