GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
These are for a friend of mine.

65AD4C97-C396-43B9-B7E7-EAF8AA1F722F.jpeg

FFBB4F7F-8F38-4B91-838E-8565A8432C5E.jpeg
65AD4C97-C396-43B9-B7E7-EAF8AA1F722F.jpeg
A725B6A5-EBEC-4757-8A4B-FBFB2DCB4386.jpeg

I have a few things I'd like if someone can have a crack at it.

This is the monster from a packet of Monster Munch:

Can I have its... various bits as separate decals please? The body, the eye, the nose, the mouth and the big arm thing at the top, please.
Anyone able to have a go at this?

has one the possibility to upload the 3 stripes of afcorse. I'm also still looking for the SOFREV sticker TEAM ASP and JD Promotion.

Attachments

• jdpromo.png
    jdpromo.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Sofrev.PNG
    Sofrev.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Team.PNG
    Team.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 11
Could someone please do just the logo and text without the yellow background?
images.png

Also if possible just Italian stallion in plain text for across the rear bumper.

Here you go..

Thanks a lot, sorry for my delayed response. Unfortunately the first logo with the text is too big for uploading as it is 19kb, is it possible to have it made smaller? I'd try it myself but don't know the best way to go about it.

Thanks again

Is there a database of all the work you guys upload?
because some ingame decals suck, but yours are top notch quality, and i'd rather search in here then on gts :)

tnx

p78
Is there a database of all the work you guys upload?
because some ingame decals suck, but yours are top notch quality, and i'd rather search in here then on gts :)

tnx

The only way to get proper top notch quality decals is by drawing them yourself. The automated tools are okay but 9 times out of 10 they suck. Also, the most important aspect of producing a good decal is the quality of the trace image as well. It does beggar belief sometimes how some people think the quality of decal they are uploading is satisfactory when it is anything but. Case in point:

Terrible: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1661702/5980878237516988432

Better: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1399927/6125528885073315352

The first decal is traced I suspect and is all over the place. The second one was hand drawn.

Can someone please upload "K. Ganzer" in the same generic font the game uses to put names on cars?

I'd like to start using my real name with a flag and putting it where I want on the car. DesertPenguin09 will only appear above my car and the driver list but in game it will look like a real person drives 👍 Thanks

Back