GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
United States
California
Sk8er913
//original version

/*
I remember when we saw the first trailer for GT6 and it was like "Oh my god, I can't wait for more!" and the GTP forum for GT6 started going crazy. And that is when I really started to use GTP often. So... we have an unconfirmed release date of, "Before 2017" to quote Kaz. How long before GT7s first trailer? Will the hype train be crowded like it was for GT6? */

//Yes the hype train is already crowded.

//begin OP

Game release date:
Gran Turismo Sport Open Beta: Q1 2016
Gran Turismo Sport: 2016

Events with information likely related to GTS and events that have had content:

2015:
Pebble Beach Concourse: August 17th (A car)
2015_pbcde_cunningham_c4r_1954-e1439770215467-300x159.jpg

Frankfurt auto show: ----September 15th (VGTs)

Tokyo motor show: ------October (VGT debuted, car available to drive in GT6 demo)
toyota-sfr-gt6-4-638x426.jpg

Paris Games Week: ------October 27th (Gran Turismo Sport announced!)

Sema Los Vegas: --------November (280Z won)
12338530_527361417432366_465037535_n.jpg

December 5th, 2015 - Jordan mentions busy calender for 2016

2016:
Tokyo Auto Salon. 1/17/16 -
E3?

MAJOR THREAD UPDATE! Post number 1643 on page 55:

As of this post I have renamed this thread, "GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots" as sort of a mirror of the highly successful GT6 thread made by @BkS I'm broadening this thread out from just the trailer now that we have received and discussed the first trailer.

Mods, if you think this change is too major from the original topic, feel free to change it back. I am just trying to evolve the thread to the times now that we have seen the trailer.

Last edited:
I don't think it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that we'll see one at TGS this year...

I don't think it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that we'll see one at TGS this year...
That E3 GT5 trailer I'm certain was 2009. Definitely NOT 2010.
I had that trailer downloaded for over a year before GT5 came out.
Dates please so I can add them to OP. Check with a reliable source.

If it was indeed 2009 then that makes E3 like the last event for a first appearance.

I think TGS is a good chance too. (Isnt it in September? I couldn't find a date)

Dates please so I can add them to OP. Check with a reliable source.

If it was indeed 2009 then that makes E3 like the last event for a first appearance.

I think TGS is a good chance too. (Isnt it in September? I couldn't find a date)
It was E3 '09, whenever that was. June I assume.

Do you think we could get an announcement
And trailer at a SuperGT race? Or is it very unlikely?

Does everyone agree with my list so far?

When I first saw the thread title, I thought, "Racing with trailers--how Top Gear." Hope we get to see that again somewhere down the road.

When I first saw the thread title, I thought, "Racing with trailers--how Top Gear." Hope we get to see that again somewhere down the road.
That would be funny, don't know how you thought of that first. Have you been watching top gear recently? :lol: it will probably come to Forza first.

...Want my prediction? Don't hold your breath until next year. And not even on E3, I'd wager. Knowing Kaz's track record, expect to see the game being mentioned in car-related events.

Originally I was hoping to hear about GT7/Sport/Whatever-it's-called in 1. Goodwood FOS (didn't happen) 2. Pebble Beach Concours (August) 3. Tokyo Motor Show (end of October) 4. annual SEMA event in Las Vegas (November), all in this year, but since giving it some thought it's most likely next year the trailer will drop.

Happy to be proven wrong, of course.

i remember being so hyped for that gt5 trailer. Was p****d that the Bern track and the Red bull airstrip where just photomode locations. Im guessing it will be announced next Summer at its own event like gt6. released for christmas

...Want my prediction? Don't hold your breath until next year. And not even on E3, I'd wager. Knowing Kaz's track record, expect to see the game being mentioned in car-related events.

Originally I was hoping to hear about GT7/Sport/Whatever-it's-called in 1. Goodwood FOS (didn't happen) 2. Pebble Beach Concours (August) 3. Tokyo Motor Show (end of October) 4. annual SEMA event in Las Vegas (November), all in this year, but since giving it some thought it's most likely next year the trailer will drop.

Happy to be proven wrong, of course.
So far the data sheet thats in the OP says it will more likely be in June 2016. :P With those big June racing and gaming events.

A little bird told me: Expect a Trailer late this year (Oct/Nov). :banghead:
Release date: ..............:nervous:....................:nervous::nervous:.....................:nervous::nervous::nervous:.................. April's Fools Day! :bowdown: .......2016.

It also added: It will blow your 🤬 mind and your .... wallet! :scared:

Last edited:
A little bird told me: Expect a Trailer late this year (Oct/Nov). :banghead:
Release date: ..............:nervous:.........................:nervous::nervous:..........................:nervous::nervous::nervous:..................... April's Fools Day! :bowdown:
It also added: It will blow your 🤬 mind and your .... wallet! :scared:
That message is not in English. :P

Trailers don't usually excite me because they don't tell you anything about the gaming experience

I believe that is emotespeak.
I think he might be using the 1984 edition of the Englands region text speak. :P Too bad Africa lost.

That message is not in English. :P

It's an Emoteonal post. :rolleyes:
Capisc? :mad: ... .. ..................................... (Emotional).:dunce:

No hype, because I'm .... hype-oh allergenic. :crazy:

BTW: Emotes add effect to each line, expressing what's written. (or close enough). :D

Paris Games week . . . I hope.
I really am expecting a reveal in 2015. . .
Please dont keep me waiting till PS Experience, PD. PLEASE.

By the way . . . the website "Masterherald.com"thats always the first one that pops up with "news" when GT7 is googled. Is the owner a GTPlanet member? The way they suck info out of their thumb . . . is astonishing.

Paris Games week . . . I hope.
I really am expecting a reveal in 2015. . .
Please dont keep me waiting till PS Experience, PD. PLEASE.

By the way . . . the website "Masterherald.com"thats always the first one that pops up with "news" when GT7 is googled. Is the owner a GTPlanet member? The way they suck info out of their thumb . . . is astonishing.
Well you've got about a 50% chance. Flip a coin, see if you're lucky and get back to us. Lol! :lol:

The first thing in our list of possible release dates is 10 days away! Do you think we will hear anything at all? I highly doubt it. But I hope we hear something, its too quiet.

Pebble Beach Concourse: August 17th

Last edited:
Back