GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Looks like a new cockpit view option 0:45? No steering wheel and much closer to the dashboard
View attachment 634355
Nah, if you take another in car screen shot and cut it down to size as you have posted it looks the same.

GT%20Sport%20Cockpit%202_1.png

GT%20Sport%20Cockpit%201_1.png

Nothing new, these are from PSX :)
No, this is new. The fence doesn't look familiar at all - it can't be Brands, Nurburgring, Willow Springs, or Tokyo Expressway.

Then again the car could be facing the wrong way on the Nurburgring GP track...

The interior view in the video where Kazunori eats some chease, it reminds the interior view of Assetto Corsa with no wheel, only the instruments.

The video seems to be in Italian so I'll do a rough translation of words I recognize
Playstation Quattro = Playstation four.
You're welcome.

What do you mean? I know there is LaFerrari in car list, but it never appeared in any gameplay videos before.

Well, that escalated quickly. Ferrari 458 Italia, Viper GTS, RS01 in Gr.N, Veneno, Veyron
I think for most of the GT5/6 cars, the 3d model is good enough or simply more polygons here and there but they have to redo all the shaders. The 458 is the same year model than on PS3. That's how they could achieve the "500" cars promised by Kaz.

I think for most of the GT5/6 cars, the 3d model is good enough or simply more polygons here and there but they have to redo all the shaders. The 458 is the same year model than on PS3. That's how they could achieve the "500" cars promised by Kaz.
And I think this is really good!

I wonder if betatesters can get these cars by completing daily challenges.

Of course they're still using the 2013 Veyron.
Does it really matter? I don't think they changed much between 2013 and 2015...

Also that video contains a whole bunch of cars we haven't seen derivable yet. Didn't expect to see that.

I have a thing for the Veyron... I love the way it looks, the way it sounds, everything. I think a big part of it is because when I was younger, I remember seeing the Top Gear race that they did with it, and I fell in love with the car instantly. Loved that they had a Premium Veyron in GT6, so happy that it's in Sport as well. It looks bloody fantastic (graphic wise). I'm a bit of a graphics nut sometimes (in competitive games I'd 100% take 60fps over 30fps though, it's a priority IMO), so I can't wait to use it and check out all the little details as well as using it in Scapes.

Back