GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
I think this is the best overtake I've made yet.

Quite handy use of what we are given after v1.05. Without the "hand of god" you would have snowblowed the trio out of the track.:lol:👍

Ghosting saved you from worst disaster - from being stuck between the other car and the wall. This is part of racing to be able evada other drivers 🤬 ups. Here you would have been clear by braking before the hit.

Here's a tutorial on my best lap at Dragon Trail with the Group 4 GTR. This if from the previous time this event was live, so it does include the 1:50.9 I ran awhile back. The tune is at the end.

No Aids here and the steering angle limit for DS4 is massive. At 50kmh steeringwheel goes from 180degrees to about 90degrees and around 100kmh to around 45degrees..:odd::crazy: And one can see the actual difference how the wheels turn.

And the fact the steeringwheel only turns 180 degrees in the first place..:indiff:

there is difference on my speed there through gears so its not 100% relevant (its 3am here:lol:) and i hit the grass slightly, but to see just how differently im able to unsettle the car on G29 shows just how different game it is with Wheel vs DS4.

DS4:

G29:

(double due to media limit)

And you introduce that difference to a MR GT3 car and.. BWOAH.. you get the point.. :lol:

Full acceleration 1st gear full steering locks from 60-70kmh

DS4

G29

Wait... How long was the GP course in game?

Some good logic this time.

I'd like to believe it has to do with him ramming u out but honestly, I think it's just a bug :indiff:
It actually happened to me too and I wasn't aware of me doing anything like that guy, however, if it is some form of penalisation, PD should mention it somewhere, so we know why. 💡

Enjoying your videos btw :D

PD should mention it somewhere, so we know why. 💡

Agree! At a certain point after many weeks you expect some kind of clarification or at least some communication of PD. About the beta. Over the last weeks all discussions about e.g. physics, SR/DR rating mainly based and/or started on assumptions, wild guessing etc. Then we tried or demanded the other to find prove points. I stated this several times about clear communication but I understand it is just one shouting voice in the desert ;)

Nothing new over the past period so still have GT Sport beta in the waiting room and yes my pre-order of GT Sport CE is still in place :)

Some good logic this time.

correct me if im wrong, but from my observation of couple faster than qualifying laps in race i have noticed the race laps dont count for qualifying - like ever. :odd:

My best run at Brands Hatch GP in Nissan GTR NISMO GT3. Currently holding the 1st position in EU beta

I suppose there's still some room for improvement but the car is freaking crazy.

Nice to see such a clean lap. Means i just have to be smoother.. :cheers: for one noticed you carry almost 20kmh more speed to that last corner.. :scared::lol: Care to share the tune? ;)

That car feels a lot like the GR4 GT-R - just faster.. which i find a bit odd.:odd: They are both almost like slot cars.. :lol:

ps. sorry for the double post.. didnt even notice right away.. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Back