GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
The 288 GTO conformed to the Group B rules, but it was disbanded before it could race anywhere.

800px-Ferrari_288_GTO_%281%29.JPG
IIRC Group B wasn't only rallying. It was track racing aswell (BMW M1 raced in group B at Le Mans in the mid eighties), and both the 288 GTO and 959 was built for the roadcourses, not rallying. The 959 (as 961) raced at Le Mans in -87, under IMSA banner rather than the then defunked Group B. The 959 famously did the Dakar, but not because it was built for it, but because some genious thought it could work.

He probably has his hands full right now with everything happening within the event. They also have the right to enjoy such event, there's plenty of time after E3 ends for them to share their impressions.
Thats why there was a "haha" god people are so serious arround here.... ;)

It was available on the recent updates (1.06). I don't have the beta btw, but I always following updates on the beta.
I saw it when I first got the beta a couple of months ago. It's just there because the full game will use them. Why it's in the beta, is a mystery. Rain and rally isn't really what was intended to test with the beta you know.

It might be possible to get wet conditions but I think dynamic weather is out of the question. And the dynamic weather part of a race was really interesting in previous GTs. Its unpredictability puts online races on a whole different level. I'll miss it if we don't get it. I don't see myself driving entire races on the rain. Maybe once in a while.

I saw it when I first got the beta a couple of months ago. It's just there because the full game will use them. Why it's in the beta, is a mystery. Rain and rally isn't really what was intended to test with the beta you know.

Yeah, I know the main purpose is to testing the servers, but it could happened since the tires are unlocked and can be used now. Beta is still going on and based from the latest interview with Kaz, one or two more updates to go for closed beta.

Yeah, I know the main purpose is to testing the servers, but it could happened since the tires are unlocked and can be used now. Beta is still going on and based from the latest interview with Kaz, one or two more updates to go for closed beta.
I think that only means players complained that they couldn't change to harder/softer/better/worse tires, which in turn unlocks all tires. We'll see I guess :)

Back