GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
It does look really good but I don't understand why it is incredible. They did something like this way back in the ps1 with Resident Evil and similar games where you basically play the whole game with a 3d character on a 2d image.

They did the backfiring so well I wonder why they haven't done any anti lag effects on the rally cars.
Good point, I didn't think of that. Still though, definitely impressive. You don't see it too often. Just really caught me by surprise is all. I think it looks super cool, gonna be spending a loooot of time in Brand Central, that's for sure haha.

These plain tents look cheap, like if something was missing. Otherwise, first great original track for years from Poly. Now, they have to add a lot more things along the track (flags, stands, chopper...). The reference should be Forza even if sometimes it's a little bit over the top.

Has the A.I gotten better, or is the driver just not that great?
That crossed my mind too.
I liked how they didn't just give up because the player had his nose infront.
Saying that, he did blast past them quite easily on the straights.

One thing you almost never see is an AI retake its position.
I would like to see that happen one day.

I had these for so long, forgot to post them.

Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version - Copy.jpg
Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170419232241.jpg
GTS PLS.jpg
kazsaidnopeepee.jpg

:boggled:

Dragon Trail looks gorgeous at this time of day :cheers: I don't understand why PD doesn't change ToD in the daily races.

I thought they changed some things on the track since it looks really good if you download and watch the 4k footage. But comparing it to the one we have in the beta it's indeed only the time of day that's different. And what a difference that makes. :drool: And I actually compared it with a video that was taken with HDR on as well so it's not just the difference in colors. It really does just look amazing. :P

Had some awesome races again today with @Lord Protector and a few others. I could upload pretty much all of them since they've all been great but I just picked out the 4 best ones. :P

First one on Dragon Trail Seaside. Almost got taken out again by the usual dirty driver. How did he even think he could make that corner? But a pretty nice race after that with some close battles and in the last lap almost going 3 wide through the chicanes. :lol: But we were smart and backed out of it to avoid pushing eachother into the guardrail. It's just not possible to go 3 wide there. ;)

Second one at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, very close battle throughout the whole lap with the Scirocco's. We were both really pushing that car to the limit without really making any mistakes. Only way we could overtake was on the straights. :) Was a really great race though I think I could've still lost it if he went back into my slipstream after I passed. ;)

Third one was the race right after that. He was able to pass me because I ran wide in the very slow section, had to try and catch up after that. However I made another mistake and had to do a handbrake turn to save my car from going straight into the guardrail. :D Thought I couldn't get close anymore after that and had Simba in a Scirocco chasing me as well but Lord Protector ended up making a mistake as well which allowed me to get close again. On the final straight I had to overtake him quickly since I think Simba was close enough to make use of my slipstream. But because of this Lord Protector just got right back into my slipstream after I passed him and passed me again in the corner. For a race with a few mistakes this was still a really nice one.

And last one at Brands Hatch GP, the beginning wasn't that great since I ran wide and went off track where I already lost a position. But after that I had good pace and managed to catch up again. A mistake of Lord Protector allowed me to get next to him on the straight in lap 4 and the few corners after that were just amazing. That's how it should be done, respecting eachother while trying to overtake, give eachother space and have a really nice battle because of it. I didn't even care that I was still behind after that, I've never had such a good battle throughout a few corners before. Then the same thing again in the last lap where I managed to pass him but then messed up again myself so we had to decide who came out ahead in the last corner. :) Really great race once again and it wasn't even for 1st position.

Hopefully some more of these races in the next few days. :) This is what makes GT Sport so great. I didn't think I'd like an online based game that much before the beta, but it really changed my mind. Even though I still like the good old GT games with lots of offline content and collecting cars, I really can't wait to play online with the final game. :D

Last edited:

Hopefully some more of these races in the next few days. :) This is what makes GT Sport so great. I didn't think I'd like an online based game that much before the beta, but it really changed my mind. Even though I still like the good old GT games with lots of offline content and collecting cars, I really can't wait to play online with the final game. :D

Time to stop watching and reading about GTS when you imagine the car pivoting around the centre like if there was an axle/pole in the centre of the car when it rotate at a time when it should not, it should not be able to reel in the car that easily at least, it happens to often, probably because of a pad but still, looks cool and all but bläää :P

I thought they changed some things on the track since it looks really good if you download and watch the 4k footage. But comparing it to the one we have in the beta it's indeed only the time of day that's different. And what a difference that makes. :drool: And I actually compared it with a video that was taken with HDR on as well so it's not just the difference in colors. It really does just look amazing. :P

Had some awesome races again today with @Lord Protector and a few others. I could upload pretty much all of them since they've all been great but I just picked out the 4 best ones. :P

First one on Dragon Trail Seaside. Almost got taken out again by the usual dirty driver. How did he even think he could make that corner? But a pretty nice race after that with some close battles and in the last lap almost going 3 wide through the chicanes. :lol: But we were smart and backed out of it to avoid pushing eachother into the guardrail. It's just not possible to go 3 wide there. ;)

Second one at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, very close battle throughout the whole lap with the Scirocco's. We were both really pushing that car to the limit without really making any mistakes. Only way we could overtake was on the straights. :) Was a really great race though I think I could've still lost it if he went back into my slipstream after I passed. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDYTrw1e-YI

Third one was the race right after that. He was able to pass me because I ran wide in the very slow section, had to try and catch up after that. However I made another mistake and had to do a handbrake turn to save my car from going straight into the guardrail. :D Thought I couldn't get close anymore after that and had Simba in a Scirocco chasing me as well but Lord Protector ended up making a mistake as well which allowed me to get close again. On the final straight I had to overtake him quickly since I think Simba was close enough to make use of my slipstream. But because of this Lord Protector just got right back into my slipstream after I passed him and passed me again in the corner. For a race with a few mistakes this was still a really nice one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuhlecujgG8

And last one at Brands Hatch GP, the beginning wasn't that great since I ran wide and went off track where I already lost a position. But after that I had good pace and managed to catch up again. A mistake of Lord Protector allowed me to get next to him on the straight in lap 4 and the few corners after that were just amazing. That's how it should be done, respecting eachother while trying to overtake, give eachother space and have a really nice battle because of it. I didn't even care that I was still behind after that, I've never had such a good battle throughout a few corners before. Then the same thing again in the last lap where I managed to pass him but then messed up again myself so we had to decide who came out ahead in the last corner. :) Really great race once again and it wasn't even for 1st position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI3MeOog9_c

what's with the dislikes in all your videos? :D do you dislike them yourself? :D

anyway, great to see the races from your perspective, as always, but didn't you say you're using a milder, safer setup for GTR GT3? :D cause it sure didn't look safe at all :D

RACES from my perspective (gotta get myself a Pro cause I wanna vomit at that 720p video) in the order, but I didn't record Dragon Trail, so my videos start from his 2nd.

BONUS: this race wasn't posted by Firehuntah but I think it's worth a view at least from my perspective. I thought I hit Firehuntah at the very start (or at least my lagged car did). wowi86 should get a ban to the S ranked races imo :D he divebombed into me at the start but I returned from dead...
I'm a racing Lazarus! 💡

@monkeywall I didn't hit you on purpose you can see I got hit by another car from behind.

what's with the dislikes in all your videos? :D do you dislike them yourself? :D

anyway, great to see the races from your perspective, as always, but didn't you say you're using a milder, safer setup for GTR GT3? :D cause it sure didn't look safe at all :D

RACES from my perspective (gotta get myself a Pro cause I wanna vomit at that 720p video) in the order, but I didn't record Dragon Trail, so my videos start from his 2nd.

BONUS: this race wasn't posted by Firehuntah but I think it's worth a view at least from my perspective. I thought I hit Firehuntah at the very start (or at least my lagged car did). wowi86 should get a ban to the S ranked races imo :D he divebombed into me at the start but I returned from dead...
I'm a racing Lazarus! 💡

Yeah I have someone watching my videos and disliking them every single time. I think it's the guy who posted on one of my videos that I should disable the race music cause no one likes that. Had a little argument with him about it, and since then every video I post gets a dislike. :P Quite sad really, it's one way to spend your time I guess.

Nice to see them from your view again as well, especially that Corvette / GT-R battle. ;) The tune I'm using is safer yeah, though not as stable as my AMG GT is. :P But I think it's a good balance between fast and stable. Only if you push it too much you lose the rear end which happened a few times during the race.

Also in the first one you posted, I was even nice enough to use my indicators when passing you and when going back to the left again. :lol: Don't know if you saw it during the race. :P

As for the bonus video you posted, I would've posted it as well but it just shows me holding up the whole field in that first corner I messed up, unintentionally hitting you hard against the guardrail and holding up a few others after that to make it easier for you to catch up again. :lol: So yeah, wasn't that good of a race for me, just the last part we were fighting eachother at full pace again it was pretty nice. And no, you didn't hit me. I messed it up all by myself. :P I was wondering what happened though when you fell back so many places, but yeah who else can it be, always wowi. ;) What's even better is that you get the SR drop 3 times in the first few corners while none if it was your fault. SR system definately still needs a lot of work.

Last edited:
Back