GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Screen grabs from the recent GameSpot interview. Nice to see the Peugeot RCZ Rally edition and Bathurst and night time Tokyo (which is looking better each time I see it), it is all looking very polished now and I hope in the next beta update we get to see these as the mountains and scenery looks so nice in these videos!
@doblocruiser ;)👍
2017-06-22_182209.jpg
2017-06-22_182310.jpg
2017-06-22_183436.jpg
2017-06-22_183530.jpg
2017-06-22_183559.jpg
2017-06-22_183640.jpg
2017-06-22_183702.jpg
2017-06-22_183840.jpg

A couple of videos:P

Nurburgring replay with Nissan GT-R gr.4 (zoomed in with sharefactory to remove the black bars)

Tried to make another video regarding the tire flex/deformation under the car weightload (video + screenshots)

Impressive first time I can see it very clear. Fantastic job @Snake206.

A couple of videos:P

Nurburgring replay with Nissan GT-R gr.4 (zoomed in with sharefactory to remove the black bars)

Tried to make another video regarding the tire flex/deformation under the car weightload (video + screenshots)

Nice clip of the tyres and suspension working under load. 👍

It looks very natural and realistic to me.

Full Lap around the Ring in 60fps without HUD.

Very smooth:tup: Is it just me or is the steering very sensitive. It looked like you were only turning the wheel a cm or two in many corners or moving the stick a mm or two. Is it as sensitive as it looks?

Very smooth:tup: Is it just me or is the steering very sensitive. It looked like you were only turning the wheel a cm or two in many corners or moving the stick a mm or two. Is it as sensitive as it looks?

Yes it is very sensitive and respons really well. I am definitely very statisfied with the controller setup.

Does the GT3 RS really sound like this in real life? Because, somethin about the way it sounds rubs me the wrong way. I find it odd too that out of all the GT Sport videos that I've seen, this is the only engine noise that bothers me. It bothers me to the point that it's on the same level of distaste for me as the Autozam AZ-1 from GT6(it sounded like a hand-saw).

Does the GT3 RS really sound like this in real life? Because, somethin about the way it sounds rubs me the wrong way. I find it odd too that out of all the GT Sport videos that I've seen, this is the only engine noise that bothers me. It bothers me to the point that it's on the same level of distaste for me as the Autozam AZ-1 from GT6(it sounded like a hand-saw).

Pretty similar:

There is some lack of aggresiveness on GT Sport , but the engine notes are really close to the real thing

Back