GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
No web site makes articles,news,video etc on GT sport for gamescom ... so what happens ?!?
And yet they have new build... no ?!
It makes me a little afraid :nervous:

No web site makes articles,news,video etc on GT sport for gamescom ... so what happens ?!?
Maybe not afraid, rather surprised^^ I can find many videos of Forza 7 and PC2 but none of GTSport. More than videos, I would like to know more about the "campaign mode", custom races, HUD customisation...

Maybe not afraid, rather surprised^^ I can find many videos of Forza 7 and PC2 but none of GTSport. More than videos, I would like to know more about the "campaign mode", custom races, HUD customisation...

And Forza is the same build as the reveal and still no PS4 Pro footage ;) Gamescom is not that big or importent for all the media i think.

I guess it is just fine. We've got new night replay footage btw so they are still shown something new at least. Remember, the night footage we seen in press day is not officially confirmed by PD yet, it is an exclusive footage from certain media. Now, with night racing trailer released by PD themselves, it is sort of official confirmation that night races is going to be in the game at day one (Still waiting for weather effect though)

Also, knowing Sony isn't interested to do press con in Gamescom anymore, they can go for another options, which is TGS that come earlier at September this year so the gap isn't that far and more importantly, closer to GTS release date so hopefully there is full blown information and coverage. It is still make sense since PD, Sony and mostly other affiliated studio are Japanese company and having more attention in their homeland. So, with Sony skipping Gamescom isn't that big deal this year imo, especially due to GTS launch because there is an equally bigger event closer to the release countdown.

Edit : Not new, but GT social media account just post this an hour ago

Last edited:
Close to release some publishers like to release their own footage. The build doesn't seem to have anything new aside from the Nuburgring night option.

A quick side-by-side comparison I made of GT Sport's Nürburgring at night and the real thing.​

Very good vid and it's a great effort by PDi. I don't think any game has ever quite got the right amount of illumination . I think that is because in real life it is largely 'empty' space that is being illuminated which I would imagine is very hard to do in software.

Last edited:
Tokyo Games Show is usually presented in Japanese, if I remember correctly? Not ideal for your big marketing push when most of your sales are in Europe and North America. Every time a GT game is upon us, people always anticipate some sort of big news from TGS. From what I can remember, it doesn't happen.

In my opinion the illumination of the road ahead is a little dark compared to reality.
GT5/6 were the same. I find it almost impossible to drive at night in GT. The headlights are clearly not powerful enough. I cannot understand why PD do this?

Latest Posts

Back