GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

  • Thread starter Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,668 comments
  • 2,463,934 views
Whatttt !?! the light is reflected in the other cars .. oO !!!!!

LsOsSia.gif


OMFG !!!!!

It is, yes, however the car itself isn't :D

Can somebody explain what I'm seeing? I'm baffled.

A tourist version of Nordschleife.
 
I've been told you all every time, PD loves to make a surprise :lol:

Also, the car list is subject to change, if only you see the little tiny words on the end of the list.
 
I've been told you all every times, PD loves to make a surprise :lol:

Also, the car list is subject to change, if only you see the little tiny words on the end of the list.
Hopefully not to change the way GT6' car list did.
 
Should have been kept as surprise I guess since it is going to revealed in the same day with GTS launch in Europe (18th October)

Edit : Forgot to say this but... I already reach... 1000 posts :D :lol:
Oh, congrats man!
 
All these shots looks really great but still all 3 developers have done pretty much the same thing, focus so much on the track/cars/physics that the atmosphere is still lifeless(people moving might be ok), but when I see a lot of trees and not a single one has movement it feels empty to me. I mean SMS had Shift and it had moving trees that added to the immersion of the track supporting life. I'll still get them all but man will someone tell these guys, inject some life into the environment please.
 
I think they still load on the page (under the spoilers) they are massive photos..the detail :bowdown:

Yes they are! :) But they're so many that the page takes a bit settling down. ^^
 
I have a stupid question but : The picture with the 919 and the TS050 shows 2 with different number, does that mean we can choose our number?
 
I have a stupid question but : The picture with the 919 and the TS050 shows 2 with different number, does that mean we can choose our number?

Most probably like for the F1 cars in GT5
 
So only McLaren P1,Porsche 918 and Circuit de la Sarthe missing to be perfect for relase content...
 
Looks more like a scape so don't hold your breath.
 
I saw at least one previously unannounced VGT while skimming the full list, there's a Daihatsu on the loose...
 
A tourist version of Nordschleife.

Wow, thanks. :rolleyes:

I know that much, but what exactly does that entail? How interesting are the layout changes? That's what I'm trying to find out.
 
Back