GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Just a quick question to you guys.
How do you all upload your videos? For some reason, I cant upload to youtube anymore...
I press the upload button and the clip has an icon that its uploaded, but it appears nowhere..:confused:

PD needs to fix their V8 samples. I've listened to some of the V8 engined cars in GTS through YouTube videos and the only one that sounds great it the Camero SS. All the others don't sound as good as they should. Especially the LC500 and the GT.

I don't know where else to post this and nobody really offered direction oor suggestions so Imma just post it here.

Sorry to the mods if this is in the wrong place.

I mean it's kinda on topic cause it has a lot of GT Sport clips in it, but it's not solely GT Sport.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180222193307.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180222191820.png

I don't know where to put this screenshot so I'll leave it here
IMG_20180224_210340.jpg

The sad part is that I lost 2k DR points an hour or so before this because I spun out on today's Brands Hatch daily both times I raced in it

Video from a daily GR3 race at Brands Hatch a couple of weeks ago.
I decided on a no stop strategy and gave it a go.
I done a bit of fuel save on and off over the first 4 laps and then I was good to go till the end.
I got lucky with a few incidents in front but kept my nose clean and more importantly kept it on the track.
Let me know what you guys think?.

Sorry, I've done a search with no results, and don't have the will to look through over 500+ pages.

Is there a link anywhere to the Sony 4k TV store demo that shows GT Sport amongst other 4k videos?

The quality of the video is excellent, and shows more than in the actual game, but I would like to see it at home rather than just in my local department store.

Here's the second worldwide superstars race organised by @ORMA_Snow a few weeks ago from my POV (I didn't upload the first one as it was a bit of a mess with the connection issues we were having). Had an awesome race with @Drew71, @Doodle, @TRL LIGHTNING, @Rick23 GT and of course @ORMA_Snow himself with a really close 3-way battle for the lead on the last lap. Link to the thread as well for anyone who wants to see more videos from the races.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/14-superstars-worldwide-nations-cup.374278/

Latest Posts

Back