GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Made this, but somehow forgot to post here:

Forgive for some of the shaky editing (in both the video and Audio), been a while since I made a video like this.

Made this, but somehow forgot to post here:

Forgive for some of the shaky editing (in both the video and Audio), been a while since I made a video like this.

there's a few seconds of fat to trim where you're not doing anything or it looks like you aren't doing anything but otherwise great video and great livery and great song.

I’ve been really enjoying going back to basics with the 911 GT3 (997) so a gameplay clip of a quali lap for daily race B - No HUD, three pedals and a stick :cool:

For those interested in lap times it is a 7:40.0xx

there's a few seconds of fat to trim where you're not doing anything or it looks like you aren't doing anything but otherwise great video and great livery and great song.

Yeah, there were a few times where I was literally looking at the actual car I have before doing anything (and its slightly annoying I didn't catch those). Anyhow, thanks.

GT Sport vs Real

201810041710191ieaq.jpg

30012481648_36669cf47bjfw7.jpg

More: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-vs-real-life.373549/

Ooooo my Gollem ....:crazy::eek: what a beast of a car and it likes to bite ooo yes I love it :bowdown:

And some hand brake problem with the Porsche .

Last edited:
Manufacturers Round 1 Fuji Speedway. Got a little love tap on the start of the last lap. Other than that, it was a decent race.

Last edited:
:sly:

pPcqmIv.jpg

Yet another pitting bug. The AI doesn't refuel on this course at all, despite going into pit lane, getting 1% fuel, then time-warping out just to stay in the inside pit lane and go in the pits again.

My friends and I tried for the first time a race with a driver switch at mid-race. Big names came, big pace on track but full of respect and fun (despite Bathurst with heavy damage)! More to come, that's for sure, but for now, a little throwback at the race held yesterday:

Back