GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Things that aren't facts:

- They wanted only show indies and tier party.
- Nothing to do with PoDi.
- It doesn't change anything for GT Sport.

Those are guesses. Your guesses. Nothing more.

The only fact that matters:

GT Sport wasn't shown at PSX.

Nothing more, nothing less. If anyone is forming any kind of radical opinions over this very minor fact, they need to take a deep breath and chill the hell out.

The facts are there:

- No GT Sport
- No The Last Guardian
- No Horizon Zero Dawn
- No Rime or Tomorrow Children
- No Quantic Dream
- No Santa Monica Studio
- No Dreams
- No Sony Bend

Just Uncharted 4 and Ratchet & Clank is a remake of the first episode.

none of those has a beta early next year and a lot of those aren't even confirmed for 2016

none of those has a beta early next year and a lot of those aren't even confirmed for 2016

- GT Sport - 2016, beta early 2016
- The Last Guardian - 2016
- Horizon Zero Dawn - 2016
- Rime or Tomorrow Children - 2015, 2016
- Quantic Dream - 2016
- Santa Monica Studio - TBA
- Dreams - 2016
- Sony Bend - TBA

There is also Minna no Golf - 2016 and Gravity Rush 2, 2016

I don't think the no-show necessarily suggests something is up. It's odd sure, but hey, with PD you expect a whole world of odd :P Remember that while the beta is supposedly just a few months away, the proposed actual release is a year out - which is more time than we had between GT6's announcement and release.

Granted, GT6 coming out in the dying years of the PS3 was probably a main factor in that, and with GTS set to come out in the PS4's emerging years you'd reasonably be expecting more information/hype. But then again, with GTS being a "smaller" game (not being GT7, at least), and with the public beta to take us through to it's launch proper, it's maybe not entirely unexplainable that we wouldn't get more information at this time. No less disappointing as a fan who can't wait to learn more, of course.

Little disappointing that GTS wasn't there, but nothing worth having a meltdown over guys. :lol:

Rubbish, it's absolutely worth having them - in absence of GT based goodness the meltdowns are a source of entertainment :D

- No GT Sport - 2016, beta early 2016
- No The Last Guardian - 2016
- No Horizon Zero Dawn - 2016
- No Rime or Tomorrow Children - 2015, 2016
- No Quantic Dream - 2016
- No Santa Monica Studio - TBA
- No Dreams - 2016
- No Sony Bend - TBA

Completely irrelevant to being able to say that nothing has changed with GTSport. You don't know if it has or not, and stating it as if it's a fact is misleading.

Other troll from Sony :lol:

CVfJX_yWIAAY4XT.jpg

- GT Sport - 2016, beta early 2016
- The Last Guardian - 2016
- Horizon Zero Dawn - 2016
- Rime or Tomorrow Children - 2015, 2016
- Quantic Dream - 2016
- Santa Monica Studio - TBA
- Dreams - 2016
- Sony Bend - TBA

Dreams and Detroit have no release date as far as I remember, TLG and Horizon will be mid to late 2016. Sony's early 2016 releases have been shown today (Ratchet,SFV and UC4).

Think what you want ;)

Again:

Things that aren't facts:

- They wanted only show indies and tier party.
- Nothing to do with PoDi.
- It doesn't change anything for GT Sport.

Those are guesses. Your guesses. Nothing more.

Considering the unique situation here, spreading misinformation is not productive. All we know is that GT Sport was not shown. If you want to assume that means nothing has changed about the game, or that this isn't in any way related to PD themselves, that's fine. You're more than welcome to. But don't present it as a fact.

No, GTPlanet is not low level...
Nor did I say it was. There's no swearing, no animosity, just people sharing their thoughts and feelings, which to me is a good representation of GTP. No idea why you'd want to warn people away from this.

Think what you want ;)
I do, I just don't post it as fact like you do.

should we be worried @Jordan ?
I'm not worried, no.

The Paris reveal of GT Sport might have been a bit too early. Personally, I think PlayStation Europe really wanted it to be announced there, and the importance of Polyphony's relationship with the Paris-based FIA (and Bugatti, also French) cannot be understated, either.

I already have some things pencilled in on my calendar for next year. Roll on 2016. 👍

I'm not worried, no.

The Paris reveal of GT Sport might have been a bit too early. Personally, I think PlayStation Europe really wanted it to be announced there, and the importance of Polyphony's relationship with the Paris-based FIA (and Bugatti, also French) cannot be understated, either.

I already have some things pencilled in on my calendar for next year. Roll on 2016. 👍

:bowdown:

Thank Jordan !

I'm not worried, no.

You just made my day after disappointed conference! :)

Back