GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.05)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 54 comments
You can resign with another manufacturer now.

Great! I got out of my contract with Honda. I’m a Lexus driver now. But it still says I’m with Honda on my driver profile. The sponsored cars have changed though.

Broadcast mode in menus: GT5/6 music.

The large marquees with the 'fake' company names on them on the outside of Murray's and inside of the exit of Hell at Bathurst have been removed

Could be coincidence, but my login bonus worked today after starting up the game twice.
My login number is at 18.

Upgrade graphics in car tuning section have changed from a slider to a clock.

In arcade mode (custom race)cars that go off track now turn transparent which kills the realism and totally ruins replays what the hell were they thinking.

The Select Car option in Open Lobbies has been made more easier to access. It is now visible in the bottom part of the main Open Lobby window, but can still be accessed under Race Settings.

hhwCODazR5DwIqPiGR7ExADZrpnI4LL8Af5yVc8RzMgPhL2OtakJhlUqp8DydJYpfbV_JcpeHdnvxTN6kJMPEIrxGNQ4SXa3w38tsuQdtKhKqKEIFz1YPrIrCpcbeehx1iOY7P8lahnpmMBP_GQIamCw9Z5ebtg601DwQHOD3yx693iF187WZQ7eEg-3SNDn4j-t_20IZEshcUsMa72f29FwqK6ahZqq02rs4sDQg-HlUrtF3JTkb_DzFW6u0Pk_P33_ss7GUoGMl9ryegAo2Mlyj60USPwmrqIG4JMAOSiTEVxDS8hmbLOmmX-aylN9zvvFPfwaJwncNL7diCShz3odop7FzufeyT8qvYLoQcJa7QXpbDbI1OkW0UxaWvBXlyOROmpm8tqUefZgyUocqtoGOOBUPJBvGrRRDjOrqjt4L9zE5VGn2EvaQawJVVvfnBnNa_MfCV43K6AHeFDRuvmYyKt78NgsliX2uqWpSoyYB0BWT0iu_P0SfTnNq0r4d2Y84phkVnSBhF_5sx7R5CMNpJzqUwIEki6e51MRNvr22ja8aQXMkdNudSy4seQ2XLnpdhVYyx4JtgDAvtSIjNdpiN3oWnROL1yH5P8XdM95m-PBvGmTI0TpYOdP9OGEsPWeYKSVkAS-1mPSGd_28f8qA4VukvcA-A=w1470-h828-no

WvSuQZhOfmbCd1xLB6u3y75QH8YmZCx-J1uJmvHsBt-WS5rFRhZe9j11GTABNtgEvpMd5VRk8EoLiYfvLuP6S81RoK__r0djK8_1yhirxA_iOuyDq_ERuj6ozmkH2tHiVLoP7com0WWCpVnM5WO741Co3kta2zlYGJJuyVY3CwmOigNYli6Tgg5Et5hf98-hLM5-dkwP_C-NGlPsqSOlYGIefB-ELzcWsD0O0rPeG1JojEgtpX4eJ2jWWFLWF9Y2ZiAICEdH3CiViDYvMy6sNk1KicjtN-w1WsGhG6OEl_48qYNhZzPw3-ZWyMp9IJidqBIh-XP056m5p8bEIGZ2aHm0KDJ82SV3t1qXvouyFrSOvThqNUO8-uyRRDSCLh8bVwNMFXW4k_Z2ZFf62Qj222KQtgJAxWUmpVVz7XXq-uYB-1MJ_DV7OE5oH2Q5tEcmu_BY1uwSZu9ANhvygVSQYMNqn-QetMKPZSPWdonAsGjdoefAzowtpeZOAD4BWhVkOhjNcsnrujGlrY-jCnq63NVfd4TdR0kdXcOl_3cFcdIABB83k072OVsIZVi3ltxtOactl6gNCaVVm6VArPK-1H-3fYqUDCcIgw4c_ezTmT0roJ4aqOI9ELFT45wprMn39aWKE41un7en5vs-XJPdcMEVPqwkaIWi-A=w1470-h828-no

Stage 7 Missions (Nurburgring sectors) are now for your own cars.

First post being updated.

Last edited:
No credit or xp payouts on long endurance races. Did a 4 hour Nordschleife with 3 mates last night and none of us got any credits or XP only got mileage points and miles driven.

The removed Scapes are the Tokyo Underground tunnel project from Chiba and the Keiyo Road scenes. Opening a shortcut to the scape in past photos from your My Library collection related to them will result in an error message 'You cannot use this scene.'

OH0d8XY.jpg

Dang that stinks!! Now I wish I'd taken some pictures there before they removed it grrrrr :(

Transmission tuning has been changed. Or should I say, reverted back, because when moving the Top Speed (Auto Set) slider, the gear ratios now adjust exactly like how they did in GT6 and previous GT games.

New decals have been added to the livery editor.

-HAYATE 01, 02, 03

There might be more.

Adding it.

GT5/6 tracks are "hidden", you can't find them in the official tracklist in-game. Some examples and probably a big part of the 600 mb update.

Already addressed.

Transmission tuning has been changed. Or should I say, reverted back, because when moving the Top Speed (Auto Set) slider, the gear ratios now adjust exactly like how they did in GT6 and previous GT games.

Confirmed, adding.
Login bonus now working. Just collected my day 7 bonus

Already addressed.

Thread Update:

-First post has been given abit of a more up-to-date, theme appropriate makeover. This will be the new look for subsequent threads moving forward
-First post updated with the latest reported undocumented changes

In arcade mode (custom race)cars that go off track now turn transparent which kills the realism and totally ruins replays what the hell were they thinking.
Is there a fix for this? it ruined the replays on my Group B tests

IA change on mission, doing last night and now, they are different or it's my car who got a downgrade

I can confirm that the AI in mission 6-8 starts farther ahead than they did before 1.05 update. It is now much harder to win

McLaren 650S GT3 now has 506HP at stock compared to the previous 493HP

Back