GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.05)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 54 comments

RACECAR

Owner/Promoter/Organizer/Driver/ETC
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
GT Sport Thread Logo.png
Based on the original thread format by @Johnnypenso

For each update released, there lies the potential for changes undocumented in the initial patch notes. Please report any Undocumented changes you find in the current update and I'll update the OP as much as possible to reflect those changes found.

1. It is encouraged that you make an effort in verifying these changes as much as possible.
2. If you need help from the community to verify something, don't be afraid to ask.
3. It is strongly advised that you be as specific and detailed as possible with the information including a brief description of the bug or improvement before it was fixed/changed (if applicable) and how. If English is not your first language that's ok, just do it to the best of your ability.

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF THE UPDATE or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Keep those strictly to the appropriate threads:

Thread Icons (Discussion).png
Thread Icons (Bugs&Glitches).png
Thread Icons (News Section).png
Thread Icons (Physics).png

Documented Changes

Main Features:

- ABS controls have been adjusted to improve handling when braking while turning;
- Traction Control management has been adjusted to improve handling when accelerating while turning;
- The BoP (Balance of Performance) of the following cars have been adjusted:

Gr.3 Class
 ・Mercedes AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport) '16 [Power ratio: 94% > 95%]
 ・Audi R8 LMS (Audi Sport Team WRT) '15 [Power ratio: 90% > 91%]
 ・Lamborghini Huracan GT3 '15 [Power ratio: 94% > 95%]
 ・Hyundai Genesis Gr.3 [Power ratio: 112% > 111%]

Gr.4 Class
 ・Nissan GT-R Gr.4 [Power ratio: 97% > 95%] [Weight Reduction Ratio: 110% > 111%]
 ・Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 [Power ratio: 100% > 97%]
 ・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.4 [Power ratio: 97% > 98%]

- [BGM Playlist] has been added to [Options] > [Sound Settings]. When set to [Broadcast Mode], the BGM played during broadcasting will automatically change to a suited track (Race BGM will be turned off). This can be used to upload recorded videos on video-sharing service platforms;
- The steering wheel controller's force feedback has been adjusted to strengthen the rise of torque near neutral position and suppress vibration on kerbstones.

Other improvements and adjustments:

- The handling when using the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been improved
- The number items displayed in the Mileage Exchange for Wheels and Special Colours has been increased to a maximum of 16 items;
- When purchasing a wheel in the Mileage Exchange, a list of applicable vehicles will now be displayed;
- The buttons assigned to the 'Refresh List' and 'Room Details' actions in the Room Selection screen of the Lobby have been swapped around;
- An 'Online Server Status' and 'Maintenance and Error Information' areas will now be displayed on the Top Screen;
- Various other issues have been addressed.

Undocumented Changes

-Broadcast mode in menus includes music from GT5/6.
-The large boards with fictional sponsors on the outside of Murray's and inside of the exit of Hell at Bathurst have been removed
-Login bonus achievement awards working (though still not fixed visually to reflect it)
-Upgrade graphics in car tuning section have changed from a slider to a clock
-In custom race, cars that go off track now turn transparent if you turn on under "Flag Rules"
-The Select Car option in Open Lobbies is now added in the bottom part of the main Open Lobby window.
-Stage 7 Missions now allow for garage cars.
-New Decals have been added (HAYATE 01, 02, 03)
-Transmission tuning has been changed, reverting back to an older system from previous GT games.
- The AI in Mission 6-8 starts farther up then previously.​

Last edited:
Could be coincidence, but my login bonus worked today after starting up the game twice.
My login number is at 18.

It's been working for awhile just unable to accept the rewards.
As it still for me says I am almost done with that achievement and I am on day 12.

Just to clarify, today was the first time I was able to receive the reward.

Again I don't think it's quite working since I still haven't been able to receive the award and I am on 1.05.

It seem that tires have more longitudinal grip / forward grip. Taking off from a standing start is much easier now, as the tires don't feel as slippery as they did before. Can anyone else confirm this? I'm not quite sure if it's just me.

Hmmm, yup, the tires definitely do feel different compared to before the update. Tried to do some drifting just now, and I can't do my usual wide drifts and smooth slaloms down straights. If I go for my usual wide angle, I'm guaranteed to oversteer or spin out.

Back