GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.25/1.26)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 175 comments
Wait, am I dreaming?? :eek:

n7k1Cxh-By0TjLZfy6G1dAgt5pnlkUX1cTq282qzBEI-Sse7xw2I28XsyIyOBwEGIJBUjs2-PoUKllzCOMgyQn67chhHeBzf_3pXGLmKDIOpijVuKfFE9sGqyFKTyPJ5fYHpsnhKEA3TisYoDfdhKTxLF7ZeoUKoC3azGJVPDPy1kefXp6_-YbuSmYGIDRBIxDH2ACihBo6gK3E-UBkvqijglrrQKOAra0fey57fiJD_lsYoBU6d1Cj0DQd-ik66AQrmKDUrZz7RyYgUu7K9K9NAYJDPeOEoFTzX6g385VViddDMxdiUbeQqAE9fyLTmDy507_X6pQzvn0mTzIAt_XFcSyyrladeM84a7LAMcmcHGexKsDvx4M3se19EUFdZuGX0e5lRVTXYI7Xd9bWSv_Qu8h7v8z9noN-prhXM3FLY34KM2ILXQjokVuZEtGy0BUjtOoSmC7ZBFidfPGWGzrjAAepO1FBWZ1rX-1qCp4ybn7Oo2NJW_CV0Z6ff4_VKT2CLbacP-l459s2bh2Utuff9Cq1YEy82oDdG7QUi2bWKi0Hrrh9PwzXjtgbd87Jf_nRTLz1EfXwHCUWD1b79AW6xS_qYFkLrRK7ZS-6veYjZ24msJxm9P4dh7taQif2hIv9EaSL04MjiUqQKgSZ1T8tT0osIDA3QgMCGw_G5EmXhcSmdFTWpZszl=w1619-h910-no

OMG its differential is now adjustable :eek::crazy::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Rolling Starts in custom lobbies were broken in update 1.25. Rolling Starts send everyone into Auto Drive upon crossing the starting line. It was not fixed in update 1.26.

Standing start works fine.

This is a serious problem.
I had a guy in a race that had a 918 and it was spazzing out on a grid start. He had to quit and get back in at the end of the race.

J.D
any confirmation on this ?

I thought this was a wheel only feature. Anyway, I tried getting the wipers to run on my DS4 (no luck). I didn't check to see if the DS4 button config added a wipers option, though.

I thought this was a wheel only feature. Anyway, I tried getting the wipers to run on my DS4 (no luck). I didn't check to see if the DS4 button config added a wipers option, though.

Only Thrustmaster wheels have pre-defined wiper/nitro/horn buttons, but if you change those or try to add to any other button, in drop down list there is no option.

The player's number plate number now shows up on the player's name tag on track.
Can someone please tell me how is this relevant for any player during a race? I would understand if it meant the place they started on, but it doesn't and I just don't see the importance in adding this

It would stop people complaining they are losing DR and not understanding why. You can see how good you are doing comparing to others. Simple as that. Gaining DR is important for many sportmode drivers.

It would stop people complaining they are losing DR and not understanding why. You can see how good you are doing comparing to others. Simple as that. Gaining DR is important for many sportmode drivers.
I didn't understand entirely that explanation lol so is this an alternative for memorizing someone's id if they punt you for example? Each player is given a number before each race and stays the same throughout?

Rolling Starts in custom lobbies were broken in update 1.25. Rolling Starts send everyone into Auto Drive upon crossing the starting line. It was not fixed in update 1.26.

Standing start works fine.

This is a serious problem.

Big problem indeed, didn't know about this until it botched a league race for us tonight.

Big problem indeed, didn't know about this until it botched a league race for us tonight.

Not a lot of people complaining about it for some reason. I posted about it in the bug thread and nobody responded so it got buried fast.

I'm an extremely stupid boy.
The 787B's rev limit has been 10000rpm from the beginning.

Correction: The 787B's sound has been pitched up.
I'm really sorry...

Its all good, you just made a simple mistake. Lord knows the amount of times a mistake has slipped through the cracks in the many times I've made one of these threads :lol:

Edit: Have slightly amended the list, adding specifics to fixes wherever applicable. Looking to soon add hyperlinks to pics or videos detailing said fixes.

Last edited:
Its all good, you just made a simple mistake. Lord knows the amount of times a mistake has slipped through the cracks in the many times I've made one of these threads :lol:

Lord?!? ...sure

BTW, did anyone notice that since 1.26 there has been added tire deformation on jumps, when going over kerbs and similar. I don't recall this has been there before. I know there was side deformation in turns, together with deformation of drivable surface when tire degradation is on.

Also, I don't know if this was before, seems that tire parts on track grow over time, I know that it was added back some time, but had feeling that it is a constant amount. Also didn't notice if there is a track that doesn't have it after 1.26.

Lord?!? ...sure

Grew up with a family that went to church a lot so I still say that every once in a while (Despite not being quite the church goer nowadays)

When are they going to allow us to change the final drive ratio in the McLaren VGT Group X?

Not sure about the Group 1 version... I dont have it.

Grew up with a family that went to church a lot so I still say that every once in a while (Despite not being quite the church goer nowadays)

...don't get me wrong, I am orthodox, but in this day and age people are over it... We all know how things are :)

When are they going to allow us to change the final drive ratio in the McLaren VGT Group X?

Never, since PD doesn't want us to change anything... There are many cars that come with different Final Drive Ratios. Take for example Lamborghini Diablo GT, or any of the muscle cars.
I just wish they did implement at least something like FDR drop down list so one can choose between real world ratios that did exist. But even if that were implemented, VGTs are not in it at all, since noone except PD knows their true specs...

You can change the transmission of McLaren VGT Gr.1.
And the final gear ratio is changeable.

Not so much a "change" but I don't know where to post this.

The speedometer in the NSX Type R is in mph, not kph. This car was only available for sale in Japan, so why wouldn't the speedometer be in kph?

Back