GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.31)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 90 comments
This is pretty significant:

the AI no longer cross-shops N-Class cars in Custom Race

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Also on a side note and somewhat unrelated, the AI still cannot choose the BMW M3 in the Gr.3 class for any campaign or custom race.

This is pretty significant:

the AI no longer cross-shops N-Class cars in Custom Race

View attachment 784649

View attachment 784650

View attachment 784651

Also on a side note and somewhat unrelated, the AI still cannot choose the BMW M3 in the Gr.3 class for any campaign or custom race.
I think that it's deliberate from PD to not let pick IA the M3GT, racing it with stock settings is completely useless it gets demolished from other Gr.3 cars.

The bug is that if you pause the game, abd then unpause it, the x press used to press continue, is also registered as an input. So if you have mapped to shift up, the car will shift up.
In my case I have it mapped to my right indicator, so that turns on every time I unpause the game.

I highly doubt it's an intentional feature, though. If @Lord Protector is speaking the truth, I would like to see a source on that.

I usually unpause the game pressing
37506anikr.png
(shift up + shift down) to avoid that bug

PS the chasecam parameters reset bug is still there....

Last edited:
A little undocumented changes... when you export a photo on USB drive now you have to press X at the end of the process for every single photo... quite annoying
What's the word on the alleged models borrowed from DriveClub? You working on some sort of comparison of yours? :)

I'm pretty sure this is new.....

Front LSD adjustments are no longer available on the Tomahawk X VGT. :grumpy: :boggled: :irked: Those B:censored:ADS!

Also it's Camber Angle is not adjustable but I cannot remember now if it ever was.

On Endurance Races, at some point around 40 minutes the "Recording of replay has been stopped" alert is shown and beeped on the top right.

Then after finish the race, it will notice you that you must free atleast 5mb on your hard drive to save the replay. You can't play the replay on the race screen either. The catch? You can save the replay regardless.

The replay saving notice part is new atleast.

On Endurance Races, at some point around 40 minutes the "Recording of replay has been stopped" alert is shown and beeped on the top right.

Then after finish the race, it will notice you that you must free atleast 5mb on your hard drive to save the replay. You can't play the replay on the race screen either. The catch? You can save the replay regardless.

The replay saving notice part is new atleast.

Been in since at least update in March, I have that continuously every game update/race due to low internal GB space on game save.

Very small one but prior to the patch after you finished a League race and went back to the race choice menu the top level menu (Am, Pro End etc) used to flash up momentarily before the correct menu was shown. It no longer does that after the patch - shows the correct bottom level menu immediately.

CJ

I'm pretty sure this is new.....

Front LSD adjustments are no longer available on the Tomahawk X VGT. :grumpy: :boggled: :irked: Those B:censored:ADS!

Also it's Camber Angle is not adjustable but I cannot remember now if it ever was.
I use that car sometimes to quickly blast through daily miles. I noticed yesterday it drives differently or atleast feltlike it. It doesn't feel as nice now.

Back