GT Sport Update 1.45 Now Available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 365 comments
You'll need to spend 25,559Mi to get the power up and weight down, and change the gearbox, but yes. Although the brakes are terrible and it's very lively, and slower than the Cobra Daytona.

This is my second reply to your post - a bit late as I wasn't at home last week - because I've upgraded the Stingray Concept right now and I had to pay a total of 19,264 MP for a complete power / weight upgrade.
No idea why we get different numbers ? !

This is my second reply to your post - a bit late as I wasn't at home last week - because I've upgraded the Stingray Concept right now and I had to pay a total of 19,264 MP for a complete power / weight upgrade.
No idea why we get different numbers ? !
I believe it depends on the price of the car.

I dont think anyone cares at this point as it seems hardly anyone does the 'endurance' races.

I passed on last months 911 GT3 Nurburgring challenge because... well you know... I'm not in the mood to subject myself to an hour of German torture.

However this month the GT1 Yamagiwa Miyaba Maria Ozawa challenge seemed to be ok. I like this track to a degree... and its basically about 2 mins per lap in the Gr.1 cars so you're going to go over the hour in this race. it is a bit of a pointlessly long technical track.

So for me there's only two choices.,, the McLaren VGT or the Audi R18... I picked the McLaren again as I've done ok in this and the Gr.X model.

So again this one isnt too hard. The McLaren is extremely fast probably the fastest Gr.1 if you have enough battery which sadly will not last long on this track but it does have 930hp petrol power so you should be good.

Not much to report except to say that FM1 until you're in the lead. Then FM6 to save fuel. I think I pitted around lap 8 then extended it to lap 21 and then FM6'ed all the way to the end.

Your RH tyres dont wear out in a terrible way except that you get a bit more understeer (big deal).

The AI isnt too good around Yamagiwa... they dont tend to be able to string in curves and brake when you dont need to in the Gr.1 cars. Also I think I might have gotten a weak field full of Gr.C cars and 700hp VGTs which dont put up much of a fight to the 900hp+ cars.

mclaren-ultimate-vis-10.jpg

Again they should be breaking down Gr.1 into VGT and LMP-H and Gr.C etc.

The McLaren is just crushing everyone and its the car I own with the most mileage (2,000km?) and I dont even think there's that much Gr.1 events?

I dont think anyone cares at this point as it seems hardly anyone does the 'endurance' races.

I passed on last months 911 GT3 Nurburgring challenge because... well you know... I'm not in the mood to subject myself to an hour of German torture.

However this month the GT1 Yamagiwa Miyaba Maria Ozawa challenge seemed to be ok. I like this track to a degree... and its basically about 2 mins per lap in the Gr.1 cars so you're going to go over the hour in this race. it is a bit of a pointlessly long technical track.

So for me there's only two choices.,, the McLaren VGT or the Audi R18... I picked the McLaren again as I've done ok in this and the Gr.X model.

So again this one isnt too hard. The McLaren is extremely fast probably the fastest Gr.1 if you have enough battery which sadly will not last long on this track but it does have 930hp petrol power so you should be good.

Not much to report except to say that FM1 until you're in the lead. Then FM6 to save fuel. I think I pitted around lap 8 then extended it to lap 21 and then FM6'ed all the way to the end.

Your RH tyres dont wear out in a terrible way except that you get a bit more understeer (big deal).

The AI isnt too good around Yamagiwa... they dont tend to be able to string in curves and brake when you dont need to in the Gr.1 cars. Also I think I might have gotten a weak field full of Gr.C cars and 700hp VGTs which dont put up much of a fight to the 900hp+ cars.

mclaren-ultimate-vis-10.jpg

Again they should be breaking down Gr.1 into VGT and LMP-H and Gr.C etc.

The McLaren is just crushing everyone and its the car I own with the most mileage (2,000km?) and I dont even think there's that much Gr.1 events?

Must admit, I haven't done any Endurance races for quite a while, but I do read your posts on them and appreciate your feedback.

I gave up on the 911 races a while ago as I couldn't get round a lap without spinning the damn thing. Although I think that was possibly before the physics update.

However, the GR.1 and GR.3 races I will, well maybe will, get round to eventually. I like the Yamagiwa Miyabi combined course generally and know it well enough to do ok normally. Especially the new variant you referred to above. Though of course i have no idea who you may be referring to *whistles*...

Seems a no brainer that October endurance race will be Sp* in Gr.3, then probably Sp* in GR.1 in November, then Sp* in the Porsche in December... :lol:

Latest Posts

Back