GT Sport Update 1.57 Arrives

PD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's the meanning to add the '20 Supra??? Better to adding the real GT4 car (not that livery)
(UPDATE) Ι tested tires in several tracks and yes its better now. Thank you PD.

Last edited:
i1596zSZSNZKnEc.jpg
i18WB1UIFYkVy.jpg
i1daf0gUFbU7BTB.jpg
i1NB3yedqyuRHO.jpg
i1rKSOCbt8dT37E.jpg
i1SS9dwCXr3Juz.jpg
i1syWOCdaQf8Z7E.jpg

Honestly, I see PD do this and I smile. They don't cave to crowd pressure over adding content into the game. They know what they feel the game needs and they stay the course and do it. This should have been predictable with the return of Supra cup and the Toyota relationship that exists there.

I also still find it really cool that Toyota claim they use the Supra cup data for development. I wonder if anything on the 2020 model comes from that data.

Glad PD aren't wasting their man hours modelling a few obscure race cars of the last 20 years just to appease a small minority of very, very loud voices. I'm sorry, but a majority playing this game has no idea about the GTOne, CLK-GTR or any of those that always get chucked around these threads.

Ready for my crucifixion now.
The game needs race cars. That isn’t even up for debate. PD know this too because they’ve scanned a bunch of GTE cars and a recent Le Mans winner. As ever we will see when they’re released.

The title is well stocked with tracks. The only modern GP track that’s noticeable by its absence is Silverstone. A track that is also known to be in the works.

Beyond the above and a few Vision GT cars. I would think all hands are on deck for the next GT.

My crystal ball says.... :sly:

Daily Race A from Monday 3 May - Supra RZ 2020 at Suzuka/Fuji/Tokyo Expressway

Time Trial from Thursday 13 May for 2 weeks - Supra RZ 2020 at Suzuka/Fuji/Tokyo Expressway

You know it's inevitable to happen :lol:

Anyway, the Sport Mode changes are the important part of the update this time around.

Hopefully we still the Mazda next month as planned (and we should get the Lambo VGT too as thats due in "Spring 2020" and Spring finishes next month. 💡

So, I'm not complaining 👍

Hmm
Im assuming it's the one with the updated engine, but why make an update exclusively for this?

Surely there must be something else PD is hiding

Considering the current circumstances I’d imagine it would be difficult for PD to finish modelling any completely new cars, so I kinda understand. As much as I would have liked something different, at least it’s something.

No matter the model the fact they've done the 2020 Supra is an immediate addition to my garage!

However I am hoping the wheel will be nice like the 2019 model which I got from the workout wheel on Day 1 of the DLC so I guess I'll be doing my workout's after the DLC is installed tomorrow...

This month the update is all about the Sport Mode changes, really we knew that already since the news post on 30 March.

It would have been nice to have a *new* car or two, but even the duplicate Supra is more than I was realistically expecting.

Having said that, I think the only thing I'm disappointed with this month is the lack of any new GT League events as I would have thought they would be relatively low resource things to create?

With the *new* Supra being added, I think it's a good bet that there will be 2 more races in the Supra event next month... :lol:

I have some logistical concerns regarding the 2020 GR Supra since I already drew a livery for the 2019 car assuming they used it for the 2020 GR Supra Cup, and we all know that liveries are not interchangeable (see: Honda/Toyota engine versions of SF19 and damage/normal versions of 2011 R18.)

Forcing everybody to copy the entire GTSport game file when installing along with likely uninstalling other applications to allow the download to start, just for one car, is simply hilarious

I hope they figure out a way of making this easier to use on the PS5, it's a nightmare on the old 500gb PS4 models.

As for the patch I assume they still won't have fixed the bug where pressing X to resume changes up a gear in single player. It's not like it's been in the game for years or anything.

Honestly, I see PD do this and I smile. They don't cave to crowd pressure over adding content into the game. They know what they feel the game needs and they stay the course and do it. This should have been predictable with the return of Supra cup and the Toyota relationship that exists there.

I also still find it really cool that Toyota claim they use the Supra cup data for development. I wonder if anything on the 2020 model comes from that data.

Glad PD aren't wasting their man hours modelling a few obscure race cars of the last 20 years just to appease a small minority of very, very loud voices. I'm sorry, but a majority playing this game has no idea about the GTOne, CLK-GTR or any of those that always get chucked around these threads.

Ready for my crucifixion now.
How do you know that it's "a small minority"? If only a few people asked for the GT-One, even less asked for the 2020 Toyota GR Supra RZ which has, as far as I know, zero differences with the 2019 version.

EDIT: Apparently the 2020 version has 50 more horsepower, which is quite an improvement. I did not know of that and I apologise, but I can do that by myself by tuning the power. The two versions will have the same power under BOP anyway.

I wonder if the owners of the 2019 Supra are able to get the ECU tune to match the 2020 Supra specs.

Imagine you just bought the 2019 and all of the sudden the new model comes out as it should have (with more power). I would be really pissed off if they cannot do anything for all those owners.

Last edited:
Back