GT Sport Update 1.59 Arrives, Adds Mazda RX-Vision GT3

This is my take on the new Mazda.
In the first part of the video I test the car at Fuji with the custom ai.
In the second part I take the car to Dragon Trail Seaside for a quick time attack.
Really like this one, easy to approach and not too numb at all. The legendary "Renown" livery found in the database fits this beast so well!

Should I change my FiA McLaren to this?.. To be seen..
Thanks PoDi!

that livery is on point!

I noticed something I believe to be new with this update:

I was doing some laps around Spa with the new Mazda, and
When you do a hard stop all the way to zero, it would seem (if you have the cockpit view on) that the screen goes whick, simulating the loss of blood pressure to the drivers eyes, and thus dizzy.

This is new right ?

When you do a hard stop all the way to zero, it would seem (if you have the cockpit view on) that the screen goes whick, simulating the loss of blood pressure to the drivers eyes, and thus dizzy.

This is new right ?
a video of this?

This is new right ?
Is it just tyre smoke?

Ok this current GT3 Nurburgring 1hr challenge.

1st go: I used the Mazda RX Vision, max upgrades, hsg tune, 330km/h final. The car is majorly fast however it is just too unstable for me. I'm not a finesse driver and I felt the car was just unstable everywhere... under acceleration under braking over kerbs (this is crucial here because you kinda need to bounce kerbs on the Ring).

Ok fuel econ, you only need to refuel once, say lap 3/4 so essentially you need to make your tyres last. Got 2nd but wasnt consistent enough to overtake the lead BMW M8.

2nd go: the Peugeot VGT, same deal max, I think a praiano tune. This thing doesnt work... its just terrible everywhere. I think I got 4th but its just unpleasant to drive. Refund this car. I also think this car is far better in GT6 so I guess GT Sport sandbagging.

3rd go: I brang out a car that truly works for me and I feel is almost a bit OP in my hands. I really like this car, I got it free in DWG but I only ever got it once.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think it has a hsg tune, again all max, 330km/h final, max downforce.

This car is just so good so stable, fast, it monsters over kerbs... its even super stable while braking downhill over a kerb! You can easily do TCS0 even at 690hp! What a machine.

Again same thing, I fueled up lap 3 with 1 lap left in the tank. You are probably better off running it very dry and doing it lap 4 so you can just run out the race in FM1.

I did it lap 3 and I had to juggle the fuel FM6 a bit on the final laps. This car also is so fast that you're able to gain time on the AI from the get go. You start say 45 secs to and it just falls every lap.... 35 secs, 25 secs...

I finished about a minute ahead. You should be doing under 7 mins these cars are that fast. You are doing about 8-9 laps so be prepared for what is a advanced 'difficult' race especially with only one necessary pitstop. The AI will tend to pit twice.

I would love to do a endurance in a Huracan GT3 to see how it compares to the Audi. I havent had enough wheel time in the Lamborghini.

Back