GT Sport Version 1.04 Arrives Tomorrow

Circuit de La Sarthe track pls.

Monza.jpg

We need old monza!

Or just 1 car that doesn't have a roof over the drivers heads :D.

Cmon Kaz please surprise us with any Open Wheel car.. Please.. :(

7 with the VW VGTs, Alpine VGTs and kart and 2&4

I just took a screenshot of this so I won't forget to try this myself. :dopey:

You need to set to 10 min race. You can also set it longer and pit every lap. They’ll catch you and run out if fuel again and it’s over 140000 per 10 minutes. So almost 1M per hour

Edit: Sorry for double posting ;) Won't do it again haha

Last edited:
But then we'll get wet! :D

Seriously though, I'd be OK with them bringing back the FGT. Or, Jann Mardenborough is in Super Formula now....just sayin'.
I'm totally with you mate because, at this point I'll take anything.

Even this would suffice nowadays :(.
maxresdefault.jpg

The MX-5 and Honda 2&4 Concept car don’t have a roof in the game. :P
Haha, I had a feeling somebody would say something of the sort :lol:.

Last edited:
1.04 tomorrow as my first time playing this game, here is hoping to years of updates, as this is likely the last GT game ever from PD.

"Glitch" = Custom Race. 24 hours. Dirt track. Slow car against group b car. Highest difficulty. Just wait and become 2nd. >5mio credits and +50k exp
Not a glitch. It's an exploit. Glitch =/= exploit.

So what is fastest way to gain Mileage pts? I still say, down the line, this will be the micro-transaction since it locks off cars you can't get from the dealership or prizes (I believe).

OMG guys, i completely misread that article. I thought they were giving an option to save the game offline, but it turns out the article was only telling you how to save the game before the patch goes live. Im not spreading fake news or anything, its just that i misread the article and my eyes just saw want they wanted to see.

So what is fastest way to gain Mileage pts? I still say, down the line, this will be the micro-transaction since it locks off cars you can't get from the dealership or prizes (I believe).

- Time Trial
- Northern Isle Speedway
- Choose your fastest car (i.e. Tomahawk X, Chaparral 2X)
- Rubber band/Tape down whatever you use to accelerate in game
- Drive car into the wall so that it can drive around the track continuously without any directional input
- Do something for a few hours
- Come back to the game hoping that the game hasn't crashed
- Quit time trial
- You should have good amount of mileage points!

It's good to note that the Mileage Points that you get is the miles that you've done, multiplied by 10. So, if you were to drive a car with 0 miles, perform the exploit, and come back to the car having done 750 miles, you'll end up with 7,500 mileage points.

Back