GT Sport Version 1.04 Arrives Tomorrow

Downloaded and running 1.05...looks like it won't even let you into game when there's server maintenance, displays message and can't even click OK!

Can anyone else confirm this? If so, no more offline mode...

Last edited:
I miss Eiger Nordwand K Trail. It is the place for Gr.B cars :banghead::banghead:

image.jpg

It was the home of hairpins and braking zones on suicidal declines :lol:

I was always proud to get through a lap of it without slamming into the boundary tape.

W trail however... just right.

Downloaded and running 1.05...looks like it won't even let you into game when there's server maintenance, displays message and can't even click OK!

Can anyone else confirm this? If so, no more offline mode...

Confirmed. While it says I can do an arcade race, I'm holding off on my next 24 hour(ish) race until its back on line.

Jerome

So what is fastest way to gain Mileage pts? I still say, down the line, this will be the micro-transaction since it locks off cars you can't get from the dealership or prizes (I believe).

I have bought everything available for milage points by just driving in the Sports mode...

Just noticed that they nerfed the GTR and Scirocco. Hopefully there will be slightly more variety in car choices now.

I'm also happy about the R8 LMS upgrade as that's the car I'm gonna focus on in the tournaments.

I have the veteran driver trophy (reach level 25) but I'm only level 21? How could this be? Oh yeah maybe because there's no ****ing local saving in the game so if there's a patch in the middle of your endurance race you get to find out after the race that none of your progress counted. I swear this game gets ******** by the day. The ranking system is all messed up and only takes into consideration your SR. DR might as well not even exist. Theres about 50 actual cars with the remaining 150 either being bodykitted versions of those or the ugly ass Visions. There's no performance upgrades whatsoever just a slider for "power" and "weight". I feel like I'm being trolled. I waited what seems to be half a decade for what appears to be Driveclub 2. Really, I'd rather put up with the lackluster graphics and physics of Forza because at least you can buy the car you want and actually tune it. Have fun watching 9 out of 10 players drift Suzuka with the GRMN... It blows my mind how this game continues to get worse. I always thought people were out of their mind when they said GT5 was the last "good one" but man are they right. I figured "ahh at least it's gran turismo, they won't skimp out on Nissan" WRONG WRONG WRONG. 4 nissans in the whole game (which is really 2 but some have stickers yay!)

I now have $3 million in Gran Turismo Sport and nothing to waste my money on seriously whats the point of having money on this game when you can win most cars?

Back