GT Sport - What first car did you receive?

Did you get the Ralli Art Edition?
Gran Turismo™SPORT Бета-версия_20171008001132.jpg

Another Audi Sport Quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 here. So fairly happy with that... aside from the fact that it's part of the Deluxe pack.

Another Audi Sport Quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 here. So fairly happy with that... aside from the fact that it's part of the Deluxe pack.
From memory most, if not all of these are in the deluxe pack. Depending how many more of these are unlocked over the four days will determine whether I just go for the standard version as not much incentive really other than some credits!

From memory most, if not all of these are in the deluxe pack. Depending how many more of these are unlocked over the four days will determine whether I just go for the standard version as not much incentive really other than some credits!

Ah, makes sense now, thanks. Oh well, at least we can allegedly carry over a few cars (4 or 8 depending on source) to the main game. Better find some non-pack ones to grab...

Ah, makes sense now, thanks. Oh well, at least we can allegedly carry over a few cars (4 or 8 depending on source) to the main game. Better find some non-pack ones to grab...
Yeah exactly, I’ll probably go for the deluxe pack anyway just because why not, and it has some bonus credits to use. I’ve waited this long for it and uograded my entire media setup, what’s an extra ten quid these days? Ten dollars actually, that’s what it is :D

I pre ordered the Limited Edition at Gamestop so it's got 12 cars included and 1MM in game credits. Although personally I'd rather start with nothing but.....I'll take the freebies just cause lol.

GTR Group B :cheers: was I supposed to play the original beta in order to receive the car ? Because I dident play the closed beta and still got the car .

Latest Posts

Back