GT Sport's FIA Championship Test Season 2 is Underway

I'm frustrated as hell
I keep loosing connection with server. Suzuka on sunday and willow springs last night. Once connection is lost you are unable to join any of the other races scheduled that evening. Wouldn't mind but I poled and won Mount panarama Monday night. :indiff:

I'm frustrated as hell
I keep loosing connection with server. Suzuka on sunday and willow springs last night. Once connection is lost you are unable to join any of the other races scheduled that evening. Wouldn't mind but I poled and won Mount panarama Monday night. :indiff:

Again, same time table schedule without any morning time alternative. This is disappointing as I can't join on afternoon/evening during the week.

I've been having a blast with these and also getting good results. I was ranked 4th in Porsche, I may be 2nd after last night. Gumball has 1st on lock down though.

The kart race at brands hatch was the best I've had so far. Qualified 0.030 behind 1st, led most of the race but he beat me by 0.050 to the finish line. GT sport really has epic online racing

....not to keep beating a dead horse but yes penalties are let's say not up to expectations. If I watch the 1st place car hit the wall in front of me he needs to get penalized as well not just run off and leave me. And to all the slower cars if you let 1st go by clean don't try to put 2nd into the wall..real mature get off the track

I'm frustrated as hell
Same here, got one race in so far, two other times been kicked off with 'lost connection' then can't sign up again.... very fustrating (I'm on the Asia Pacific servers - AUS)

I just had one of those races where I drove so badly that I questioned why I'm even doing this. The first race I couldn't make it to the finish line in time. I was so far behind I eventually just parked it.

Did the Suzuka last night with the Scirocco, didn't get to spend a lot of time practicing the track with the particular car so it was a bit hectic.

Wouldn't mind new tracks like Le Mans, Laguna Seca, Sonoma, Road America, maybe Sebring.
Why would you want more tracks if you can't even master the ones that are there?

I still got both rental cars from season one. Didn't sign a new contract yet, I guess if I do, the cars will be replaced. But I want to get rid of them completely, I don't need them, I don't want them in my garage. I hope this gets fixed, they should disappear when a season ends.

Back