GT Sport's July Update Will Let You Create Matching Outfits for Your Custom Liveries

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 88 comments
  • 16,754 views
All I wish for is full freedom for helmet designs!
It already works for car liveries, so I dont think it's a big problem to implement.
Lets just hope they dont reduce it to certain decals...
 
While it isn’t clear if user-generated decals are fair game, we can’t imagine why they wouldn’t be.

It would be a total buzz kill if we could not use user generated images. But as the author stated, no idea why they wouldn't be allowed.

I really like the music in this video btw. Any idea if its been used before in previous games? If it has, what is the name?

Will have to wait and see if it's like pit crew uniforms or full on custom suits.

I wonder if the logos on the driver suit will transfer to the pit crew as well. Or maybe you have to make them all separately? Or maybe the pit crew isnt able to be edited.
 
Finally! the big quastion is will they let you use decals on the helmet as well?
 
Finally! the big quastion is will they let you use decals on the helmet as well?

Look at the trailer again and you will find the answers to the question you seek... :lol:

But seriously, there are decals on the helmet in the trailer which, like I mentioned in the update thread, leads me to believe there will be a revamped helmet editor with decal options, same as suit.
 
Look at the trailer again and you will find the answers to the question you seek... :lol:

But seriously, there are decals on the helmet in the trailer which, like I mentioned in the update thread, leads me to believe there will be a revamped helmet editor with decal options, same as suit.
i didn't notice :lol:
 
There's been more hype about this update than the others. Is this GT Sport Spec II? :confused:
 
GT Sport A Spec = You're the Driver, :cool::):):)
GT Sport B Spec = You're the Racing Team's Manager 💡:nervous::scared::grumpy:

GT Sport C Spec = You're the Racing Team's Costume Designer !! :p:lol::lol::lol: ;)

All kidding aside, Excellent News...love all the free DLC / updates...cheers Kaz/PD. :cheers:
 
GT Sport A Spec = You're the Driver, :cool::):):)
GT Sport B Spec = You're the Racing Team Manager 💡:nervous::scared::grumpy:

GT Sport C Spec = You're the Costume Designer !! :p:lol::lol::lol: ;)

All kidding aside, Excellent News...love all the free DLC / updates...cheers Kaz/PD. :cheers:
GT Sport Spec D = You're the computer programmer. Enough people seem to know better than pd and it's 20+ years of programming knowledge.
 
Finally! the big quastion is will they let you use decals on the helmet as well?

I've been waiting for this since release if I'm honest. I saw the option when I first used GT and was so disappointed it was only to change the colours...
 
It would be a total buzz kill if we could not use user generated images. But as the author stated, no idea why they wouldn't be allowed.

I really like the music in this video btw. Any idea if its been used before in previous games? If it has, what is the name?
Dunno if it’s been used in a previous game but it seems to be a trend for suspenseful themes currently.. heard similar for other things as well :p.

 
Ok so they will let us customize our suit (maybe helmet too) and people will start spending so many hours creating liveries.

Yeah, now think that your hard-worked suit livery will not get noticed by anyone. Who really looks into the the driver seat of another player to see their suits or who uses the option to see the drivers' driving gear?
I hope I'm wrong here but I believe a really small amount of people pays attention in other driver's helmet and suit.
 
Ok so they will let us customize our suit (maybe helmet too) and people will start spending so many hours creating liveries.

Yeah, now think that your hard-worked suit livery will not get noticed by anyone. Who really looks into the the driver seat of another player to see their suits or who uses the option to see the drivers' driving gear?
I hope I'm wrong here but I believe a really small amount of people pays attention in other driver's helmet and suit.

Well of course no one is going to look at your suit while racing, but do people really look at the liveries while racing? I don't think so. We do see the suits of the pit crew during pit stops and the drivers suits after the race. Having them match the car is just to add to the immersion.

Hopefully there will be scapes as well with the driver standing to the car :D
 
Back