GT Sport's Mileage Exchange Update Brings Back the Corvette Gr.3 Road Car

Same old road cars then. Was hoping for something new. Still missing the Audi R18 TDI Le Mans 2011 (Gr.1). Drives me crazy.

I don't think so, because he is a prize car. (All Gold in Driving School).

I seen that. I don’t like the paint scheme on it so I was hoping they release different colors of it like they did with M4 and AMG GT-S. You know the gold, silver, and orange color. I guess I could just repaint it and put the decals on it.

They should start adding cars you can buy to the mileage Exchange at a discounted price or for just mileage points. All I get from the daily workout is the same car over and over.

I seen that. I don’t like the paint scheme on it so I was hoping they release different colors of it like they did with M4 and AMG GT-S. You know the gold, silver, and orange color. I guess I could just repaint it and put the decals on it.

They should start adding cars you can buy to the mileage Exchange at a discounted price or for just mileage points. All I get from the daily workout is the same car over and over.
You can costumize the GTR Safety Car without any problem.

Considering how the online racing is, I don't understand why the safety cars aren't actually used as safety cars in the game.
As if this would work properly. Also the yellow flag periods only last for 5 seconds maybe since the car gets respawned on track. I can see this working if the game had proper damage and if you crash and then really wreck the car beyond driveability it‘d need some kind of „recovery/marshall team“ which takes one or two laps to remove your car and clean the track. And it‘d need the inclusion of hefty penalties when anyone overtakes/rams/speeds behind the safety car with a) a drive through or b) instant dsq.

Last edited:
Newbie here... just got the game yesterday. Is there a reason I can’t use the C7 Gr.3 for today’s (Tuesday) Daily Race C, which is a Gr.3? I click on qualify and it says there are no cars that meet the regulations... what am I missing?

Thanks!

Newbie here... just got the game yesterday. Is there a reason I can’t use the C7 Gr.3 for today’s (Tuesday) Daily Race C, which is a Gr.3? I click on qualify and it says there are no cars that meet the regulations... what am I missing?

Thanks!
The C7 from the Mileage store?
It's a N500 car

Yes, the one from the mileage store. What does the N500 mean? I’m not familiar with that term.

Thanks!
Basically the cars are classed.
- N100 to N1000 are stock cars. You can change their class by tuning them. This is where all the Gr3 or GrB Road cars are.
- Group 3 and 4 are the classes used in Daily Races. These cars are in a set class and cannot be changed.
- Group 1 is LMP cars and aren't used (that I know of) in Daily Races.
- Group X are cars that do not fit in any class. These are not used in Daily Races unless they are one-make.
- Group B is rally cars made by PD. These are not used in Daily Races.

- N100 to N1000 are stock cars. You can change their class by tuning them. This is where all the Gr3 or GrB Road cars are.
- Group 3 and 4 are the classes used in Daily Races. These cars are in a set class and cannot be changed.
- Group X are cars that do not fit in any class. These are not used in Daily Races unless they are one-make.
Group 1 races have been occurring in the dailies of late.

A relatively good problem to have - but it takes ages in the current layout to scroll through all the custom paints and wheels in the livery editor. It could use some optimisation.

Thank you for that clarification, I’d never seen the N#### before, just the groups.

So the C7 is a Gr3 road car and not usable in the Daily Races. I was confused because it had Gr.3 in the name, so I thought I had an eligible car, but now I understand.

Thanks!

P.S. Any recommendations on the first Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars to get?

Thank you

So the C7 is a Gr3 road car and not usable in the Daily Races. I was confused because it had Gr.3 in the name, so I thought I had an eligible car, but now I understand.

Thanks!

P.S. Any recommendations on the first Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars to get?
Yeah, the Gr3 and GrB Road cars actually mean 'Road cars based on Gr* cars' and not road cars in Gr* as the name suggests.

For those suggestions, I was told to get the GTR Gr4 and any car in Gr3 but I'd suggest the 4C or FT1.

Back