GT Sport's Mileage Exchange Update Brings Back the Corvette Gr.3 Road Car

Back to the start of the car loop, then?

Presume that's Ferrari black and McLaren green? Just need a 675LT in the game now!

26782385006_47ea7afb3e_b.jpg

I'll await the working of some image magic so I can see what else I need to spend all my miles on this evening!

Does anyone actually care about the Safety Cars?
I wish they'd just do 2 GR.3 Road Cars and forget about the dumb safety cars.
I'm still hoping to pick up the Mustang GR.3 Road Car as that's the only one I've missed so far.

Agree on the safety cars. I have 2 or 3 and they just sit in my garage pointlessly.

As for Road Cars, I have the Lancer, 4C, RCZ, Corvette, and Mustang. Which ones am I missing?

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

RPF-1

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I was told the RPF-1 was available some time ago, but I missed out. I had this wheel on my real-life MX-5 and it's my favorite wheel of all time. I'ma put that wheel on EVERYTHANG.
I hate to break it to you, but you can't put RPF1s on the MX5. Which anybody that has ever owned a MX5, knows RPF1s are a staple in that community. So much so, the NC guys on a forum I'm on, started calling them RPFevery1s, because so many people run them.

Not in GT Sport though. :dunce:

MMX
I hate to break it to you, but you can't put RPF1s on the MX5. Which anybody that has ever owned a MX5, knows RPF1s are a staple in that community. So much so, the NC guys on a forum I'm on, started calling them RPFevery1s, because so many people run them.

Not in GT Sport though. :dunce:

Does anyone actually care about the Safety Cars?

Only for stuff like this...

20180115220141a-jpg.706718

I am wondering why PD only cater to GR.3 cars? Why not all the GR.4 cars? What about all the VGT cars? How about the rest of the racing classes?

The Gr.4 cars are based closer on road models anyway. The Gr.3s all have flared arches and wider bodywork so they're further removed from the standard shape.

Only for stuff like this...

20180115220141a-jpg.706718

The Gr.4 cars are based closer on road models anyway. The Gr.3s all have flared arches and wider bodywork so they're further removed from the standard shape.

I thought it would be too much work for them to make all the racing class cars and all the VGT cars into road cars.

Agree on the safety cars. I have 2 or 3 and they just sit in my garage pointlessly.

As for Road Cars, I have the Lancer, 4C, RCZ, Corvette, and Mustang. Which ones am I missing?

I think you are missing the Impreza and the Atenza (mazda 6)

I'm surprised PD doesn't have more widebody road cars to push out. A toned-down SLS GT3, Z4 GT3 or 911 RSR would look nice. Then again, I guess PD can only push out these road-goers from their own fictional racer creations. :dunce:
Either way, if they don't add more of these special mileage point exclusive cars to the order, I can see the list becoming rather repetitive in the future.

Two questions:
1: Apparently there are Group B road cars. Has anyone seen them?
2: Has the Impreza been available yet?

EDIT
I did some research and now I know about the cars, so don't bother answering.

Last edited:
Back