GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
Just raced with the Subaru 22B, yet another frustratingly understeering 4WD car that eats the front tires, and no matter what setup I put on it, will still eat the front tires no matter what. Sigh...
I think we might have driven different cars, because I drove it stock (except TCS off) around Dragon Trail and it was wagging its tail everywhere. Trail brake and nail the throttle and it just slides into the next straight bit. Favourite car to drive so far in the game.

I think we might have driven different cars, because I drove it stock (except TCS off) around Dragon Trail and it was wagging its tail everywhere. Trail brake and nail the throttle and it just slides into the next straight bit. Favourite car to drive so far in the game.
Was that with tire wear on?
Once the tires start to wear on the front, it becomes an understeering nightmare and goes from bad to worse.
However when tires are new and fresh its okay, thats true...

Was that with tire wear on?
Once the tires start to wear on the front, it becomes an understeering nightmare and goes from bad to worse.
However when tires are new and fresh its okay, thats true...
Every car in GT Sport will understeer more as the front tyres wear...

I agree with the Zonda R's classification. It is not a road car, and is not created for a particular race series. It's basically a novelty item.
Also, I think it's time that I make this:
View attachment 778465
Well I did it:
AN968Xj.jpg

Kinda dissappointed that the 22B has a variable centre diff but its at 35:65... which is its max setting.... and stock setting.

I thought you could do a 10:90 like it GT6. I cant see why anyone would want 50:50 - which I think its useful in the rain in GT6 but here... well obviously not needed.

J.D
I really like Ferrari GTO it sounds better than F40 which sound a little too harsh for me but GTO sounds about right and it drives really well might be my favourite Ferrari at the moment in the game.

My opinion is the complete opposite because the very first thing I noticed about the GTO was that it sounded almost identical to the F40.

Back