GT Sport's Next Update Arrives April 23

I was thinking about this too. Theoretically if GT7 had 2x the cars and tracks, the game would be in excess of 200g?
What's worse though, if the recent update that came out is really around 45GB, then it seems bigger already than the whole game itself. I wonder what's PD's logic on this one. đź’ˇ

What's worse though, if the recent update that came out is really around 45GB, then it seems bigger already than the whole game itself. I wonder what's PD's logic on this one. đź’ˇ

If you're referring to one of the more recent posts in the General Discussion thread, the guy who posted that his update was 45GB was downloading all the other updates up to 1.38. The actual 1.38 update was probably like 1-2GB at best.

If you're referring to one of the more recent posts in the General Discussion thread, the guy who posted that his update was 45GB was downloading all the other updates up to 1.38. The actual 1.38 update was probably like 1-2GB at best.
Yep. đź‘Ť
Version 1.38 was 1.75GB.

Without checking, I think the current size of GT Sport (including game and updates) is around 100GB.

Ah, I see. He didn't clarify that he downloaded all of them which explains why it's that big. I thought he was only referring to the recent update, since he also mentioned there that it was 1.38. :ill:

Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong, but no update has ever passed I think like 8 gigs, except maybe the St. Croix update.

Cars aren't the issue for me at the moment. We need some new tracks. Feels like it's the same weekly races every fortnight. Game is losing players fast. They need to release at least 2 new tracks in the next few weeks . F12019 is out in June and will cause alot more people to jump games .

Hardly believe that. F1 that is so boring to watch and even more boring to play. As a swede, I would like more rallye tracks and maybe a rallycross event. Thats a lot more fun and more action to it.

Hardly believe that. F1 that is so boring to watch and even more boring to play. As a swede, I would like more rallye tracks and maybe a rallycross event. Thats a lot more fun and more action to it.
I have been also suggesting that before. In GT5, there's a Rally Special Event that, while not fully spectacular, it's still enjoyable and a depart from the other motor sports you could see in the game. I wish it will make a comeback in the future.

Back