GT Sport's Next Update Arrives April 23

He didn't get EXACTLY what he wanted, therefore butt-blasted anger is the only option. Especially if his BS gets called out
And somehow you think your prerogatives may have any effect on the way I want to express myself over here :lol:
... some people!

Not been any news on the website at all this month. Must be hibernating in the month of May.

They need at least 5-6 tracks in the next couple months to change me around as well. I'm sick of looking at the track menu and staring at it thinking "which one am I going to do AGAIN"? At this point the cars aren't even an issue, there's enough of them to some fun with but over and over again on the tracks is getting to be enough.
That's not even getting into this broken system and that broken system within the game (Let's not bring up Gr.X or the N class system). Sadly I anticipate a new game as well but for a traditional GT, what?, is the size of the game going to be 600-700 gigabytes just to hold all the material? Can you imagine the size of a GT4-5-6 converted to GTS standards?

I'll let them off a May update if they keep improving the daily races.
The daily races that are coming next week aren't very good. Race A is Gr4 on autopilos, we had that not too long ago. Race B is ok, Gr3 on Brands hatch. Race will be GRX on Suzuka and chances are that it will be with Super Formula, but that would be disappointing considering we had this race not too long as well...These races are getting more and more boring.

Cars aren't the issue for me at the moment. We need some new tracks. Feels like it's the same weekly races every fortnight. Game is losing players fast. They need to release at least 2 new tracks in the next few weeks . F12019 is out in June and will cause alot more people to jump games .

It's the rotation of tracks that need to be improved. Even if they started in order the way the Circuit Experience is, it would be a change.

There's no way the races should be repeated with the amount of cars and tracks this game has.

Do a One Make P330 race at Alsace.

Gr.4 night at Bathurst

N200 at DT Seaside

Gr.3 Road Cars only at BMB Infield

Or just do like the GT League races. Plenty of combos they could replicate

I think we can all agree an update is now much needed. Cars are cool of course. But we really need track(s) and single-player events.

We’ve heard enough insider rumblings (plus leaks) to know 3-4 tracks are coming. I don’t mind waiting an extra week or two. But it is pretty dry right now. To the point I am looking out at other driving titles such as the new F1 game.

Cars aren't the issue for me at the moment. We need some new tracks. Feels like it's the same weekly races every fortnight. Game is losing players fast. They need to release at least 2 new tracks in the next few weeks . F12019 is out in June and will cause alot more people to jump games .
I'm also surprised by the fact that one single update could take up more than 10GB of space and would even reach like 40GB+ as someone suggested yet it only has a single track or no tracks at all. Although a lot of players would be thankful because these updates are still being offered for free, after all.

I'm also surprised by the fact that one single update could take up more than 10GB of space and would even reach like 40GB+ as someone suggested yet it only has a single track or no tracks at all. Although a lot of players would be thankful because these updates are still being offered for free, after all.

I was thinking about this too. Theoretically if GT7 had 2x the cars and tracks, the game would be in excess of 200g?

Back