GT Sport's Next Update Arrives April 23

Lol we are waiting eagerly for a 962C, AE86 and a Honda Fit XD I love GT’s diversity. But what’s more dumb, but kinda cool. Forza 7/Odyssey or GTS/Fit Hybrid?

Lol we are waiting eagerly for a 962C, AE86 and a Honda Fit XD I love GT’s diversity. But what’s more dumb, but kinda cool. Forza 7/Odyssey or GTS/Fit Hybrid?
Doesn't Forza 7 let you put the Hellcat engine in the Odyssey?

I'm excited for the 962 but I just wonder what'll happen with the X2014 Competition. While it's clearly not coming right now I hope it actually comes to the game and isn't just for the competition like the 5G was.

The cars in this pack are alright. We have a couple of throwaway road cars with an old Renault race car, a Toyota meme wagon and the Porsche 962. The 962 isn’t my favourite Group C car, I don’t even find it that interesting, but it’s essential so it’s good we’re getting it.

Personally I’m more concerned that the cars in the last three updates seem to be capped at 5 per pack max which is nowhere near the output we used to get. I appreciate the free content but at this pace we aren’t going to reach the 500 car promise any time soon. So I wish PD would step up the car count in future updates hopefully starting next month.

Servers down...
tenor.gif

What is that Goodwood track in replay search page in GT Sport site??? Next update leak????
(they 'fix' that)

Last edited:
Update is nice. Cars are cool. Game is still missing some essential cars that I wish PD would bring to the game. I guess we have to be happy with what we get when it's free.

The R8 is a little beast round Brands Hatch, really enjoyable car to drive in the French cup. It caught up to it's fellow compatriot Alpine with ease. You can keep throwing it into the first corner faster than you think if you get the angle right and the last 2 corners before the straight on the club circuit are the best bit when you nail it flat out.

The Porsche sounds great, and has a satisfying feeling around the curves of LeMans in the Gr.1 Cup, even if it seems a lot slower than the other cars even after a slight upgrade. The chicane version of this track used here evens out the Group C top speed advantage so the racing is very cat & mouse.

AE86 is fun, did a rally in custom mode...it put me against a Sambabus, but the predictable handling allows you to drive on the throttle most of the time which was satisfying on its own.

The Audi and Honda I haven't tried yet, but I don't expect they will top the above. All in all not a bad update though I had hoped for a track, Autopolis is still quite new, and I am excited for Goodwood - hope we get the circuit and the hillclimb.

Back