GT Sport's Next Update Arrives April 23

A few days and will have the biggest question answered: Which wheels and body kit will we get?

View attachment 815671
toyota_sprinter_trueno_gt-apex_3-door_6.jpeg

toyota_sprinter-trueno_1983_pictures_2_b.jpg

EBB-RO-1-43-TOYOTA-COROLLA-LEVIN-AE86-1983-boutique-alloy-car-toys-for-children-kids.jpg_640x640.jpg
Probably the one that was in the past games.

I wish with the updates they would not bother wasting dev time on poor vehicles whatever the monstrosity is bottom left of the silhouettes is an unecessary addition. Im sure these chud vehicles are added because licensing them is cheap, but I bet they are the least used of all... Im grateful for the fresh content dont get me wrong... I would particularly like a yes / no (add to garage) option after getting gift cars, Ive lost count of how many times Ive had to delete unwanted vehicles....

I wish with the updates they would not bother wasting dev time on poor vehicles whatever the monstrosity is bottom left of the silhouettes is an unecessary addition. Im sure these chud vehicles are added because licensing them is cheap, but I bet they are the least used of all... Im grateful for the fresh content dont get me wrong... I would particularly like a yes / no (add to garage) option after getting gift cars, Ive lost count of how many times Ive had to delete unwanted vehicles....

Wut.

The Renault 8 is a legend, look it up. Plus it's beautiful, I expect to see plenty of rally liveries for it. I for one use these cars the most, I want to see plenty more normal classic road and sport cars in the game instead of prototype racers or paper only cars. Variety is what is important though and I appreciate PD giving us plenty of that.

Wut.

The Renault 8 is a legend, look it up. Plus it's beautiful, I expect to see plenty of rally liveries for it. I for one use these cars the most, I want to see plenty more normal classic road and sport cars in the game instead of prototype racers or paper only cars. Variety is what is important though and I appreciate PD giving us plenty of that.

Im glad its a rally car, didnt realise what it was lol not sure about beautiful (I guess thats a subjective thing), I like unusual cars just not low powered compact cars ewww

I know a lot of people are hyped about the AE86 but that really doesn’t come close to the fact we’re getting a Porsche 962 sorry
That's from your perspective. I've actually seen a 962 up close and piloted by Jason Richards(RIP) at Sydney Motorsport Park. No one is comparing the two. They are both legends.

For those who still don't see their favorite car in a silhouette or their most-wanted track in the game, I think it's time you remove the "un" from your ungratefulness.
Be happy for every update you get, no matter what content it is.
It is absolutely free and you don't need to pay in order to unlock a pack, season pass, track or anything.

Many times I didn't prefer the old classic cars, because I only want race cars. That doesn't mean I have to spam in every comment section and complain. I respect their work and I'm glad it's free.

It's been a while since I wanted to say that. In every upcoming update I see the same comments so I thought this was the right place.

For those who still don't see their favorite car in a silhouette or their most-wanted track in the game, I think it's time you remove the "un" from your ungratefulness.
Be happy for every update you get, no matter what content it is.
It is absolutely free and you don't need to pay in order to unlock a pack, season pass, track or anything.

Many times I didn't prefer the old classic cars, because I only want race cars. That doesn't mean I have to spam in every comment section and complain. I respect their work and I'm glad it's free.

It's been a while since I wanted to say that. In every upcoming update I see the same comments so I thought this was the right place.
It doesn't matter what you will say, people will still complain tbh..

The fact that the content is 'free' does not limit someone's complaint about it.
Each one of us have our own preferences so if many does not like something about the update they have the right to complain about it.

Sure people should be gratefull for the continuous free content but the fact Kaz is releasing no 'new' cars is what many who prefers new cars complain about.
So the best thing to do is ignore the ones who complain and enjoy it yourself, cause you cannot expect a whole community to like the same things you do.

I know I will be playing so many eurobeats when this update arrives...

Back