GT Sport's Next Update Arrives April 23

I’d rather have free access to the weekly races than all these updates. I can’t keep up with buying the stuff from all the updates, though I love all the mouth watering cars made available. GT6 I could earn lotsa credits and buy my C types, old supercars or whatever from attending weekly’s.

No it wont think of it this way

Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche 917K
Porsche 917 LH
Porsche 959
Porsche 918
Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion (997)
Porsche 911 GT1 (1998)
Porsche 962

A Porsche only update would be awesome!!
Any new Porsche is welcome but the 962 is a great addition regardless.

Always after watching a race, I want that track. 12H of SPA(well, the first 4 hours of it) is on this weekend. I need to race it in GTS.

Did a couple races at SPA, in F7 and I copied the actual classes(GT3/GT4/TCR) in PC2. I just love PD's replays more.

Unfortunately the 911 RSR, one of my favorite race cars along with other GTE cars are nerfed in the game to make the GT3 cars competitive. Nonetheless can't wait to drive the 918 and the Carrera GT.

Surely Porsche would only announce this if they had a stake in this vis a vis more than one Porsche model and maybe a new series in league sport manfacturer etc.

I so wish for Porsche only series in professional, league etc. We have the 991 GT3 cup how about all the other models?

Are the car/track combos for the Japan Porsche events already known?

If not, I guess a 962 race could be on the cards. Would also be so great to get the 911 Cup car for online competition and livery painters.

No it wont think of it this way

Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche 917K
Porsche 917 LH
Porsche 959
Porsche 918
Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion (997)
Porsche 911 GT1 (1998)
Porsche 962

A Porsche only update would be awesome!!
If they were to give us an update like that I'd like for it to be the last time a Porsche's added to the game. I love Porsche but an update like that is equally, in fact I'd say more necessary to Lamborghini or Alfa Romeo.

Anyway, I'm very surprisingly excited for this update. With these leaks, I really want to know what the rest of the update has.

Regardless of what Porsche they'll bring to GTS, I'm down. I highly doubt we'll get anything else from the leak cars but I would be surprised if we get any more cars other than the leaked cars.

If they were to give us an update like that I'd like for it to be the last time a Porsche's added to the game. I love Porsche but an update like that is equally, in fact I'd say more necessary to Lamborghini or Alfa Romeo.

Anyway, I'm very surprisingly excited for this update. With these leaks, I really want to know what the rest of the update has.

You love Alfas am I right. An all Alfa Romeo update would also be awesome.

I love Ferrari you cant be a Ferrari fan if you dont appreciate Alfa Romeo :D

Well finally some excitement looms (for me at least!)

Been a bit uninterested in the additions from the March updates but with all this Porsche talk I am hoping it will be a more focussed
DLC.

I doubt I will get my dream wish of the Porsche 959 in game but one can dream but I will be happy with whatever content they add and
hopeful it has a Porsche league event.

Do you think there is a possibility the next track could be the Porsche test track that I think appeared in Project Cars 2?

Isnt this great? Every month we can expect a new update with new cars, events, even track. For free. And it never seems to end. Every month something new to look forward to. Games as service can be great after all.
If done right, without much monetization, yes.

A few days and will have the biggest question answered: Which wheels and body kit will we get?

upload_2019-4-20_21-17-7.jpeg

toyota_sprinter_trueno_gt-apex_3-door_6.jpeg

toyota_sprinter-trueno_1983_pictures_2_b.jpg

EBB-RO-1-43-TOYOTA-COROLLA-LEVIN-AE86-1983-boutique-alloy-car-toys-for-children-kids.jpg_640x640.jpg

Latest Posts

Back