GT Sport's Next Update Arrives This Week, Adds Mazda RX-Vision

I have an issue with the update. The update force me to download the full game again and i get the error message that i need to delete other games. Is there a solution ?
Delete other games. Sounds like you ran out of space on your HDD.

I have an issue with the update. The update force me to download the full game again and i get the error message that i need to delete other games. Is there a solution ?

Cancel the update, it should not be downloading the whole game again but it tries to do this sometime to some people sometimes, it's a glitch, likely a PS4 one.

Usually if you cancel the update and check again it will work properly. :)

I have over 100GB free space on the harddrive. How big is this Update?
Oh, full game. Yeah what ASH said.

7215360345921060880_0.jpg

Some initial notes on the car after one drive:

It's definitely beautiful, it sounds lovely. Feels very maneuvarable at high speed, pulling out for slipstream overtakes etc. The cornering also seems very nice.

The rear end seems a little dangerous. It will wiggle under braking a bit and pop a real big slide if you're heavy on the throttle. Definitely the instability under braking feels like the thing to master with this car.

It's a shame I don't really enjoy Spa or id test it online. Just not a great track for me, so I'll wait for another gr.3 offering (though it looks like we aren't getting one next week) to test her out for real.

I have over 100GB free space on the harddrive. How big is this Update?
You need space for the full game AND the update.

Hypothetically if they only did the patch size and it went wrong, your whole game gets corrupt.

It may be annoying but it's not worth losing your save files.

Back